Sakuma Ryuichi
Forum Ruler

Aug 2 2012, 06:30 PM #151

Mr. K @ Jun 6 2012, 08:57 PM wrote:
Sakuma Ryuichi @ Jun 5 2012, 08:33 PM wrote:
Mr. K @ Jun 3 2012, 12:24 AM wrote: Weee! Updated the first post in this topic with the latest Track 78 RAW. Yeah... I know it's been out for a while, but I'm trying to update stuff on here once and for all :)

There is no translation for it... at least I haven't found one. If you have linkage to the translation or anything of that sort please let me know <3

Really dunno what's going on in this chappie ^^;; And why does Hiro's neck look so thin? >.>
If you need any other Tracks, I have them all!

Or anything else, for that matter. :P

Ryuichi
Aww thanks Ryuichi! Actually, you could REALLY help me out here. I know I have the Tracks 75, 76, and 77 somewhere in my collection. But since my desktop PC died, I cannot find them. For some reason all I can find is 55 - 74.

If you could share 75, 76 and 77 with me I'd be forever grateful!

You are a life saver Ryuichi the Astronomer! :P
Did you ever get those Tracks? If not, the next time you come on aim, I'll send them over on you as a folder, okay? :P

Unfortunately, no translations though, and I don't read enough Japanese yet to be able to translate. :sweatdrop:

Ryuichi
*~*~*SUPER-GENIUS VOCALIST SAKUMA RYUICHI!!*~*~*

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Aug 6 2012, 04:28 AM #152

Thanks so much Ryuichi!

I haven't finished getting all the missing Tracks yet, but I can easily get them from Yuki.com site. I just haven't had time to finish doing that. XD! I will tho!

Thanks so much for thinking about me! <33