Music

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Sep 28 2005, 06:53 PM #1

Talk about Music ^^

I love Rock music and heavy Metal. My favourite bands are U2 and Metallica! But I'm fairly opened minded I even like Jpop like Dir en grey :)

Pink Plushie
Forum Lord
Pink Plushie
Forum Lord

Sep 29 2005, 09:55 PM #2

I've been told I have a very eclectic taste in music. It ranges from choral and orchestral (including movie soundtracks) to rock and chilled dance. As such, I've never really had a favourite band. I like to listen to new bands, although there hasn't been much decent new stuff out for a while.

Read and recommend good Gravi fics

Zellas
Forum God
Zellas
Forum God

Oct 1 2005, 11:02 AM #3

My MP3 collections consists mainly of Rock and Metal music, the likes of Adema, System of a down, Rammstein, Tenacious D and Disturbed, but i do have others thrown in there like Muse and Placebo. I have a very random Anime OST collection, the one i listen to 99% of the time being Gravitation, but also have the likes of Naruto, Loveless and Hack Sign (the first anime OST i got). And of course i simply couldn't live without my Eiffel 65 albums, Their english album they released here in the UK wasn't great, but their Itallian albums sound fantastic.

Pink Plushie
Forum Lord
Pink Plushie
Forum Lord

Oct 2 2005, 01:47 AM #4

Yeah, I love the Naruto soundtrack, too. Especially "Wind" the first closing theme.

Read and recommend good Gravi fics

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Oct 2 2005, 03:33 PM #5

Metal yes! I love Disturbed's "Down with the Sickness". Tenacious D haha awesome. I have some anime music and game music I listen to. Most Gravitaiton, Suikoden, Tales of Symphonia and Final Fantasy music ^^

Other bands I love are Die Trying, Nine Inch Nails, Pantera. I even love classics like Aerosmith, ACDC and 80's music too ^^

j-chan
Forum Ruler
j-chan
Forum Ruler

Oct 2 2005, 11:53 PM #6

I have WAY too much music. Over 700 files on each computer plus about 100 more I don't have on my playlists. It's anything from English to Iclandic. I've got English, Spanish, Icelandic, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Romania, Italian, Sweedish, Russian ... and more I can't name. Waaay too much music. :P

Insane? Probably....

"Youth does not mean inexpirience, rather clearer ideas on matters the elder cannot grasp."

Zellas
Forum God
Zellas
Forum God

Oct 3 2005, 12:38 AM #7

I had way too much music also, i've just gone through my mp3 folder and deleted a huge load of crap that i don't even listen too anymore. I had a freaking Take That (anyone remember them?) album in there.

Tatsuha Uesugi
Forum God

Oct 5 2005, 10:41 PM #8

I too have eclectic tastes in music. I enjoy classic British Rock --Floyd, Queen, etc. I also like R&B and contemporary Rock. My holy trinity of music consists of Pink Floyd, P-Funk (ain't no party like a P-Funk party) and Steve Vai master of the power ballad. I'm currently listening to a rotation of:

The Descendants of Darkness Soundtrack (Yami no Matsuei)
The Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Soundtrack (Love those dark Danny Elfman waltzes)
The Best of David Bowie
SweetBack: Stage 2
Mint Condition (R&B)
and Horace Silver: Song for My Father (jazz)

I know, it's a leap.

--A
"

"Have you ever danced with the Devil by the pale moonlight?"

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Oct 5 2005, 10:55 PM #9

Ahh yes I totally forgot about Pink Floyd and I honour that band with a t-shirt shame lol
And my favourite Queen song is We will rock you..in light of its the tune played when my favourite hockey team plays.. Montreal Canadians!

Kyoey
Kyoey

Oct 6 2005, 03:58 AM #10

XD Wow. I have such different tastes from most of you.

I like Senses Fail, Spineshank, Bleed the Dream, Gravesentd, Lakota, Lao, Watashi Wa, Yo Tokyo, Hawthorne Heights, The Academy Is..., Bright Eyes, My Chemical Romance, Linkin Park, Green Day, The Sex Pistols [only have one song, though ... such a shame], Evanescence, Dashboard Confessional, 16 Hour Drive, Sum 41, Juliana Theory, Eminem, The Used, Blink-182, Hoobastank, Don't Look Down, Earshot, Mae, Armor for Sleep, Anberlin, Autopilot Off, Hidden In Plain View, Driven, Brand New, Snow Patrol, Fall Out Boy, Something Corporate, Unwritten Law, Yellowcard, Amber Pacific, Nickleback + Staind [yay 90s rock!], Sugarcult, Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, Thursday, Dredg, uhm... and many other American bands.

Although, I do have a large love!spot for Dir en Grey, hide, Gackt, Malice Mizer, X Japan, Kagrra, Two-Mix [GUNDAM WING <3], and all them. <3

I also like Russian techno/punk, and other foriegn rock/alternative/punk music-types. XD

This has been your Hiro's Favorite Music update of the ... forever?

Zellas
Forum God
Zellas
Forum God

Oct 6 2005, 10:29 AM #11

I've been listening to nothing but 'Disturbed' for the last couple of weeks, my ex sent me thier newest album and it totally kicks ass. Its very rare to find an album that you actually like ALL the songs on ^_^

hmmm i like my chemical romance also but only a couple of their songs, especially Helena and Thank you for the venom.

Oct 11 2005, 04:56 AM #12

Ooooh music. Can I talk about music? I'm gonna.

First off: Daisuke. Oooooh, Daisuke. I love everything he has done from Access to Iceman. I'm listening to Gate I right now, as a matter of fact. I also like Dir En Grey, Schwarz Stein, Malice Mizer, and Moi Dix Mois.

But, deep down... I am a gothic/industrial lover at heart.

I'll go old school with Sisters of Mercy, Mission Uk, and Bahaus. My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult is great, too. As is Skinny Puppy and some KMFDM. Cliche with Type O Negative and Nightwish. And then the more electronic/future/synth sound like in bands like Pop Will Eat Itself, Project Pitchfork, Front 242, Wumpscut, Apoptygma Berzerk, VNV Nation, and Assemblage 23.

PSDOL
Advanced Member
PSDOL
Advanced Member

Dec 8 2005, 12:52 PM #13

well gravitation ,naruto,evascenaes and linkin park :notes: :cute:
<center></center>
<center></center>
<center>my forum</center>

Futch
Forum Lord
Futch
Forum Lord

Dec 10 2005, 12:27 PM #14

I have a mixed interest. I like almost anything from 1995 and downward, I HATE modern pop/rock/metal/rap, ooooo how I hate rap, and country, I can't stand country. However, I love Japanese music, Love it to death, this inclues all the anime and game music I have, I also LOVE classical music and modern classical music, like Vanessa Mae, OMG SHE'S SO FRIGGIN AWSOME, but yes, I have a lot of different tastes than a lot of people. Like ABBA, not many people nowadays knows who they are, nor Kansas or Toto, or Boston.... *ohwell*

"I don't care about breeding. A sword doesn't need a fine lineage, it just needs to be sharp" ~ Luca Blight
Check it out!

Zellas
Forum God
Zellas
Forum God

Dec 10 2005, 12:40 PM #15

I HATE pop music with a passion but i LOVE j-pop.........everyone at work thinks i'm a freaking weirdo because i'll only listen to Japanese pop music, but i try to point out to them that there is a difference between our shitty pop and their bouncy hyper happy pop.

Anything from Japan is better >_<