Movies

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Sep 28 2005, 06:49 PM #1

We all watch great and crappy moives. Want to discuss them? Post discussions here about it ^^

Zellas
Forum God
Zellas
Forum God

Oct 1 2005, 11:07 AM #2

Hmmmm, well the last movie i rented from work was Sin City, its fantastic, very classy and has lots of violence. I also rented Infernal Affairs 1, 2 and 3 (woo hoo for Tony Leung) but i havn't had time to watch them yet. My free rentals are about the only thing i love about working for Blockbuster, and we get to rent to movies as soon as they come into the store, we dun have to wait till the release date ^_^

*Oh i forgot to mention, Don't watch 'the pacifier'......it sucks mass amount of ass*

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Oct 1 2005, 07:30 PM #3

Ohh the pacifier I heard that royaly sucked.

But the last movie I watched was The Ring 2..SERIOUSLY BLOWS! I dunno what it is about creepy kids in horror films but it was crap. And the reindeer thing was too weird.

The second movie I've seen lately was also Sin City..AWESOME lol. It was interesting and odd and I loved it! I loved the whole thing and especially Killer Frodo man that rawked so much ^___^

Pink Plushie
Forum Lord
Pink Plushie
Forum Lord

Oct 6 2005, 04:43 PM #4

I also really liked Sin City (watched it with AG). But I've just got back from the cinema, where I watched Serenity. I haven't seen the TV series Firefly, but my mum has it on DVD and I'm seriously gonna watch it - as soon as I get my TFT monitor replaced. The film is written by the creator of the series, Joss Whedon, and stars the same actors. It also doesn't mess up the timeline of the original series, according to Mum. It worked really well as a standalone film/story, even if the plot reminded me a little of Minority Report. I reeeeally enjoyed it and highly recommend it to all scifi fans.

Read and recommend good Gravi fics

Zellas
Forum God
Zellas
Forum God

Oct 6 2005, 05:44 PM #5

I wouldn't mind going to see Serenity actually ^_^ I read that its suppose to be most excellent. I doubt i'll see it on the big screen (my friends booked tickets thinking i woudn't be interested :( ) so i'll watch it as soon as it comes into the shop for hire.

Yaknow i found out the other day that FF Advent Children is comming out in the UK only on PSP......how much does that suck? I'm gonna need to buy a multiregion dvd player and import my dvd in from America <_< I planned to do that with Gravitation but the cost of the dvds alone is too much, add the postage and i would be broke. I've still got my fingers crossed that they will release it over here. Somehow i doubt it since they only just released the Ranma 1/2 movies over here this year.

Pink Plushie
Forum Lord
Pink Plushie
Forum Lord

Oct 6 2005, 07:11 PM #6

We do seem to be really behind on everything. Even Tokyopop takes about 2 years to license for sale over here...and even then only Amazon has a decent stock!

Only on PSP? That is suckage in the extreme. Why not even on the PS2? Grrr....

Read and recommend good Gravi fics

Tatsuha Uesugi
Forum God

Oct 6 2005, 07:46 PM #7

Umm...I haven't seen the Pacifer but wonder how much could it really suck? It's got Vin Diesel in it. When I watch him, it's not for his acting skills or the intense complicated plot--it's for the wife beaters and tight pants and if God has any mercy on me, I get to see him run. Man moves like a sexy panther!

Saw Sin City and thought it was good, though I have to see it again. My friend and I got to the theater late and had to sit in the front row. Every ass on the screen was ten foot tall! Although, in Rosario Dawson's case, that wasn't a bad thing...
"

"Have you ever danced with the Devil by the pale moonlight?"

Zellas
Forum God
Zellas
Forum God

Oct 6 2005, 07:57 PM #8

Avoid Pacifier like the fucking plague, its suppose to be a comedy.....it just plain sucks!

The big movies that got released this week at work are kingdom of heaven, League of gentlemen apocolypse and house of wax. I dun fancy kingdom of heaven, i never liked the 'leauge of gentlemen' tv series, thought it was alot of bollocks, and house of wax is a horror and i just can't watch horror movies, they are too cheesy. Except for the Final Destination movies, i seriously shit my pants and had nightmares for a week after watching them, my love for rollercoasters means i won't be watching the third movie.

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Oct 6 2005, 08:02 PM #9

I used to watch FireFly and then they stopped it. I was surprised they made a movie I got to download this or go see it one way or the other. I'm glad to hear it was good..I like good Sci-fi.

You know I seriously hate this business with the PSP and Nintendo DS. That's not fair about FF7 Advent Children GRR. I downloaded it but i hate when these game companies play god. Just like Jump Superstars game is only for Nintendo DS >.> not fair *sobs*

Haha well I suppose if Vin Disel is in then we can excuse all poor plots and bad acting lmao!

Edit: My buddy keeps begging me to download League of Gentlemen..is it any good?

Oct 11 2005, 04:58 AM #10

Japanese horror all the way: Suicide Club, Versus, and Ichi the Killer.

Tatsuha Uesugi
Forum God

Oct 11 2005, 07:48 PM #11

Versus!

That's what I'm talking about.

Haven't seen Suicide Club yet, but it's on the list. I also really like Battle Royale. Not horror, but disturbing....yay!
"

"Have you ever danced with the Devil by the pale moonlight?"

Shuichi Shindou
Shuichi Shindou

Oct 16 2005, 06:07 PM #12

I keep watching Anime Movies...over...and...over...Currently, it's YuYuHakusho: Poltergeist Report...

And if not an Anime Movie, something with Johnny Depp- like Secret Window...or Chocolat...

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Oct 16 2005, 07:56 PM #13

YAY I'm a Johnny Depp fan too.. love all his movies ^__^

Shuichi Shindou
Shuichi Shindou

Oct 16 2005, 08:00 PM #14

YESH! JOHNNY DEPP FANS UNITE! ^________^

You saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory ne? I'm the owner of Wonka World. It was up six months or more BEFORE the movie! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Oct 16 2005, 09:05 PM #15

SOO cool Wonka World. I haven't seen the movie..been to lazy to download it or go see it lol. I LOVE Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas tho..he cracks me up soo much in that movie ^____^

YAY JOHNNY FANS!!