Gravitation Sim Skins

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Oct 3 2005, 04:04 AM #1

Mr. K - NOTE! All the Sim skins downloads have been updated! Date: Jan, 20, 2009.

Okie so I finally tried out these Sim skins. But I got the itch to play Sims again so I hunted down more Gravi stuff and lots of other stuff, but this is a Gravi Forum so must update any new Gravi stuff right? :P

FOR SIMS 1

Shuichi Shindou
Yuki Eiri
Hiroshi Nakano
Suguru Fujisaki
Mr. K
Tatsuha
Tohma Seguichi
Ryuichi Sakuma
Sakano
Noriko

Extras!

Gravitation Sim Extras!

The Extras in this download are as follows:

Yuki's Book "Cool" (It shows up everytime a sim sits down to read a book - Place file in TEXTURES)
Kumagoro (Place into OBJECTS)
Gravitation Posters (Place into OBJECTS)
Bad Luck CD stand (Place into OBJECTS)
Yuki And Shu Rug (Place into OBJECTS)
Manga Painting (Place into OBJECTS)
Highway Billboard Sign (Place into OBJECTS)

If you are a fan of this game...I'm telling you this shit is awesome ^^

~*~*~*~*~

Okies for all you folks that want to know how to use these skins. I'll tell ya.

How to use Sims skins

-- First extract your file. You'll see a few files files when it's done.

-- Find the Maxis folder for the Sim game on your PC where ever you installed the game. Most likely its in the C drive. Click around until you see a bunch of folders and one that says "UserData".

-- (CHARACTERS) In there you'll find the Skins folder. Put all components from your extracted file into this folder.

-- (OBJECTS, TEXTURES)For objects like Posters or Furniture. Exit the Skins folder and find the Objects folder. Place any of these items from an extracted folder into this folder.

Now when you load up the game all these things will be there. Sometimes you have to really search the buying items for the things you put in the game. But they will be there!

--OH if you want to change the music on the Sims Stereo, you know when you buy them a music player...you can place MP3's of your choice in the STATIONS folder that is in the MUSIC folder. Then when a Sim picks a station, your music will play instead ^_~

Have fun ^^

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Aug 9 2007, 05:48 PM #2

I totally revamped this Sim thread with an entirely new downloading system. Now you can download the sim of your choice! Everything is listed so there is no confusion about what's inside the download lol

Enjoy!

Hiro Nakano
Forum Lord
Hiro Nakano
Forum Lord

Aug 9 2007, 11:17 PM #3

You're too good to us, K.

Come here and let me juggle for you!
Redheads do it better!

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Aug 9 2007, 11:54 PM #4

Juggle! Ooo how did you know that entertains me so! <33 Do you mind if I take some pictures...it's not everyday Hiro Nakano juggles you know =P