Gravitation OVA's

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Nov 30 2006, 12:39 AM #1

I should have put this up a long time ago...no idea why I didn't XD

But its uploaded to Megaupload and should be good for a long time. ^^ So feel free to download the Gravitation OVA's if you have not seen them :lol:

Gravitation OVA 1

Gravitation OVA 2

Feni
Feni

Nov 30 2006, 05:22 AM #2

Yaaay! K-san you kick some serious butt! :party:

inlovewithgravitation

Nov 30 2006, 09:27 AM #3

Yay!!! Why isn't my computer just a bit faster!! Already tried hitting it.... :Cry: it didnt help!! O well guess I'll just have to wait a little bit longer... -_-
If only MY reality was the real one... Life would be so much more fun!

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
Help this bunny take over the world by copying him into your signature.

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Dec 1 2006, 12:05 AM #4

^_____^ you guys are SOOO welcome! I hope it downloaded without to much of a pain.

And yesh I love a good ass kicking -_-

keriko
Forum Ruler
keriko
Forum Ruler

Dec 1 2006, 01:39 AM #5

Mr. K @ Nov 30 2006, 06:05 PM wrote: ^_____^ you guys are SOOO welcome! I hope it downloaded without to much of a pain.

And yesh I love a good ass kicking -_-
psh k-sama be honest, you make your man harem kick each other's ass while you watch. ^^
Hmm wait that might be me. :whistle:

You are awesome though for posting the OVAs.
Who animated it and why are the colors different?

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Dec 1 2006, 03:57 AM #6

Hmm Keriko-chan...I dunno about kicking each other's asses. *grins evilly* its more like loving each to other's ass. I think that could almost constitute as kicking..but in a much more civil manner *snort! and laughs so evilly*

Yeah I could actually post the whole show. But they aren't that hard to find really. And I know the colours! The Gravitation OVA's came out before the TV Series (1999). I guess they changed things when they started the TV Series in 2000.

I mean look at K's suit o-o Red! Although my favourite colour. But still its one helluva suit O_o and the hair colour? Hiro really is a brunette there. Nevermind the rest of everyone's hair colour lol

keriko
Forum Ruler
keriko
Forum Ruler

Dec 1 2006, 06:05 PM #7

at first i thought perhaps the OVAs colors were attempting to be more true to the manga. Nope. After seeing volume 7 of the mangas (that's right i don't own them all :sweatdrop:) i noticed that in fact the anime is more true to the manga.

Actually I'm kinda surprised to learn the OVAs came first since they don't explain or add ANYTHING about the plot. Hmm... thank god for the anime. Mmmm 13 episodes of bishounen. :Nosebleeds:

Hiroshi Nakano
Hiroshi Nakano

Dec 3 2006, 09:48 AM #8

the red suit is also a gaijin joke. Gaijin meaning foreigner..it's like " he already sticks out so much lets make him stick out more" sort of thing. Stranger in a a strange land sort of thing.