Gravitation fanfiction links

Pink Plushie
Forum Lord
Pink Plushie
Forum Lord

Sep 30 2005, 12:26 AM #1

I know of only 3 major sites where Gravitation fanfiction can be found. I'd be interested to learn if there are any more, since I'm collecting good stories/authors for my archive.

gurabiteshiyon.net
AdultFanFiction.net
FanFiction.net

Read and recommend good Gravi fics

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Sep 30 2005, 01:27 AM #2

Yea these rawk and so far are the best sources for Gravitation Fanfiction. There are a few on Fansites I know a great one for K (has a few fanfics and stuff) I'll have to post it up. Its a damn shrine but cool none-the-less.

Lets just hope AFF doesn't go under or where will we post our lemons! Sigh. Well at least there gurabiteshiyon.net but still...

Pink Plushie
Forum Lord
Pink Plushie
Forum Lord

Oct 6 2005, 07:20 PM #3

Someone told me about a Gravi fics recommendations page, Fleeting Fancies. I haven't had time to check it out yet, but apparently there are several pages devoted to at least two popular pairings.

Eiri Yuki
Eiri Yuki

Oct 14 2005, 04:46 AM #4

This is also a nice archive exclusively for Gravi fanfiction.

Anti Nostalgic

And oooh! Just found another one. :D

Wild Radiance (Gotta scroll down a bit)

I can always specifically recommend some of my favorite fics, if you'd like. ^__^

And I'm sure AFF won't ever restrict lemons. It's adult fanfiction, isn't it? ^^ It'll be just fine... *nods*

Pink Plushie
Forum Lord
Pink Plushie
Forum Lord

Oct 14 2005, 10:08 AM #5

I found AntiNostalgic a little while ago. It has some great stories but I don't think it's been updated in over two years! Which is why I'm making my own archive. You could recommend your favourites for that one!

Silvermagess
Silvermagess

Oct 14 2005, 05:56 PM #6

mediaminer.org

Though in all honesty, the gravi selction isn't impressive.

Eiri Yuki
Eiri Yuki

Oct 14 2005, 07:12 PM #7

Yeah. Anti Nostalgic is very old, but I like many of the stories on there. They're good quality.

If I had to recommend any stories, I would say just about anything from HawkCloud or DarkChylde, two of my favorite Gravi authors and two personal friends of mine.

For specific fics, look at the rec list on my Gurabiteshiyon.net account. They are all very, very good.

My Gurabite Account and Gravi Fanfiction (Scroll down the page)

HawkCloud and DarkChylde have their fiction archived there, too, if you'd like to find them. Just do an author search.

And feel free to check me out too, while you're there. ^__^;;

j-chan
Forum Ruler
j-chan
Forum Ruler

Oct 14 2005, 07:18 PM #8

HawkCloud and DarkChylde have their fiction archived there, too, if you'd like to find them. Just do an author search.
If we're talking of the same HawkClowd, then I do believe I know her personally. ^_^ Awsome writer.

"Youth does not mean inexpirience, rather clearer ideas on matters the elder cannot grasp."

Eiri Yuki
Eiri Yuki

Oct 14 2005, 07:29 PM #9

There's only one HawkCloud. ^____^ Ren is such an awesome writer. And when I got to know her, I was surprised at how kind and friendly she was. I don't want to name any names, but a lot of the really good Gravi authors that I've seen seemed to be really stuck-up and snobbish. That immediately makes me lose respect for them. v_v;; So I was so surprised at how nice Ren was. She restored my faith in good writers again. :D

j-chan
Forum Ruler
j-chan
Forum Ruler

Oct 14 2005, 10:24 PM #10

Haha^^ she says, and I quote:

j-chan: (btw, the yuki that just join my new gravi forum is in love with your work)
ren: (My work? *confused* How can you tell?)
ren: (Who is it?)
j-chan: She mentioned a HawkClowd and I'm like "ooo, if its the same person I know her! She's so awsome!" and she replies with:
j-chan: There's only one HawkCloud. ^____^ Ren is such an awesome writer. And when I got to know her, I was surprised at how kind and friendly she was. I don't want to name any names, but a lot of the really good Gravi authors that I've seen seemed to be really stuck-up and snobbish. That immediately makes me lose respect for them. v_v;; So I was so surprised at how nice Ren was. She restored my faith in good writers again. :D
j-chan: her LJ is regina_sama
ren: *LOL* Who is this?
ren: Ooooh. I know her.
ren: She's a sweetie.
ren: She's completely wrong, because I'm an absolute bitch, but she's sweet to say it. ^_^

and btw, tis Clowd, now Cloud^^;; *noticed that*

"Youth does not mean inexpirience, rather clearer ideas on matters the elder cannot grasp."

Eiri Yuki
Eiri Yuki

Oct 15 2005, 12:20 AM #11

*blushes* OMG, did you have to tell her all that?! XDDD ;;;; *sporks you*

She knows I love her work. I kiss her ass every chance I get. XDD ;;; Eheh.... Keep your mouth closed on that one. -__-;; *lol* .... *walks away* >___>;;

j-chan
Forum Ruler
j-chan
Forum Ruler

Oct 15 2005, 02:16 AM #12

^_^ Ren is a comment person ^_~ she likes her positive reviews^^

Shuichi Shindou
Shuichi Shindou

Oct 16 2005, 04:48 AM #13

My own fanfiction site has begun! I started adding my Gravitation fanfiction there...and drabbles...Many others will be adding too as soon as they look at the LiveJournal Gravitation Fanfiction and Drabble Communities...^^;

(Maybe some of you will join? *Looks Tearful* )

View B.E.F.?

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Feb 16 2006, 04:19 AM #14

Another place for some Gravitation fics

Fishpond

j-chan
Forum Ruler
j-chan
Forum Ruler

Feb 16 2006, 07:44 AM #15

Mr. K @ Feb 15 2006, 11:19 PM wrote: Another place for some Gravitation fics

Fishpond
ZOMG REN!

*squee!*

Ren is AWESOME! She wrote me a Suguru/Tatsuha fic that she hasn't posted yet T_T or finnished... I must nag her some more!

^_^ Ren is teh awesome!