A New Shuichi!

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Mar 10 2011, 11:18 PM #1

Times are a'changin and so have our Shuichi's on FoG's Gravi Role Play.

I would like to introduce to you a veteran Shuichi Shindou! She has played with us in the past and is back! Please drop in and say hello to our new member and get acquainted ^_______^

YAY! A new target <33

Welcome new Shuichi!

Tatsuha Uesugi
Forum God

Mar 10 2011, 11:20 PM #2

OMG! Querque...is that you?!
"

"Have you ever danced with the Devil by the pale moonlight?"

Shuichi Shindou
Forum Ruler

Mar 10 2011, 11:32 PM #3

I said to myself. retirement is for squares. lol just kidding :)

yaah! Shuichi! thank you and hello to everyone ! :party: I am so happy to be here (once again) and as Shuichi ! What a blessing!

please I would really like to hear your ideas and would like to discuss mine if we can =D. Im really open to all sorts of things and i've read some awesome stuff on here!

you can reach me through pm or add me to msn and we can chitty chat
x j i m m y_ j a z z x @ m s n

can't wait for the fun! yaA hoo!

Shuichi Shindou
Forum Ruler

Mar 10 2011, 11:37 PM #4

Tatsuha Uesugi @ Mar 10 2011, 04:20 PM wrote: OMG! Querque...is that you?!
=O Tats!! *"reunited" music plays in the background* :Cry2:

Sakuma Ryuichi
Forum Ruler

Mar 11 2011, 06:21 AM #5

:blink:

a new Shu? Is that who I was playing with? :D

Konnichiwa, Shu! *pats on the back*

I guess I should say welcome BACK to the insanity! *giggle*

Tatsuha seems to know you, ne Puppy? :wub:

I'm going to go play now! :P

Ryuichi
*~*~*SUPER-GENIUS VOCALIST SAKUMA RYUICHI!!*~*~*

Noriko Ukai
Advanced Member
Noriko Ukai
Advanced Member

Mar 14 2011, 12:00 AM #6

Glad to meet you Shuichi-kun. Oh have we met before, not sure. In either case, we will be having a lot of fun.

Seguchi Tohma
Advanced Member
Seguchi Tohma
Advanced Member

Mar 15 2011, 11:27 AM #7

Good afternoon Shindou-san,

It's good to have a full Bad Luck again. Now NG can get to buisness again. No more slacking and more action. Hup hup back in those reheursal rooms with you.

But indeed hello to you Shuichi. It's good to have a Shu-can again (curses I'll have to share Eiri-kun again >.>). I replied to your mail. Feel free to send more of them if I wasn't clear enough.

I would say welcome back but I'm a newbie and not a veteran so it's doubtful that we are aquanted.

Shuichi Shindou
Forum Ruler

Mar 16 2011, 01:15 AM #8

Hi Nori!! Im sure we will! I look forward to the fun! :party: haha Whether we have met or not it is okay. I feel I already know you

Seguchi-san thank you sir! I will make sure that Bad Luck will do everything it can! Thank you for the opportunity we will work hard!

op! alright!~ im going im going!

thank you all for the welcomes. It makes me feel so good and super excited !

Eiri Yuki
Eiri Yuki

Mar 17 2011, 02:46 AM #9

It's about time you showed up, you Baka! Where did you put my socks? And my cigarette lighter? And what did you do with the strawberry shortcake I had in the refrigerator? You better not have eaten it all. If you get fat, you'll develop excess tissue in your throat and then you'll snore and keep me awake. More than you do already! And while we're on the subject, you're late. If you think I'm gonna continue to wait for you to arrive you... uh...

Uh...

Did somebody say this one's new? Uh... heh. >////<

Oh well. Old Baka, new baka, new-old baka... A baka's a baka's a baka. Except for one -- and that's my Baka.

Welcome Shuichi! Glad to have you! :welcome: :bounces: :badbananas: heheheheheheh...

Shuichi Shindou
Forum Ruler

Mar 18 2011, 02:05 AM #10

Yuki!! :lol: ... eh?? you bastard Im over here running all over the city to find you so that I can be here for you and you yell at me about the shortcake! Yeah I ate it! and I liked it! ...But then I bought some for the two of us so that we could share together ;( can we share this delicous shortcake together like it should be? Its really really good and your
F A V O R I T E hmm? *puts cake in face*

MUAAHHH!! Yay you're here!! thanks for the welcomes! =D