Sakuma Ryuichi
Forum Ruler

Aug 2 2008, 01:24 PM #31

Tatsuha Uesugi @ Aug 2 2008, 09:05 AM wrote: Ok folks, didn't the issue of timeliness come up when we were considering starting the rp again? The fact is, that we ARE posting. This is the most activity the board has seen this year. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither was this rp originally. If I remember correctly, it took a couple of months for everyone to get settled back in 2005. You should expect no different this time around, especially since we started it in the summer and especially since everyone actively posting here right now, in every single thread, has had at some point more than a two day lapse between replies. Even when we were fully engaged things slowed down in the summer. The rp died when NOBODY posted at all and that's clearly not happening to us right now. People ARE posting, there are just different levels of activity right now. For the moment, let's just let it ride and see if things pick up. If not, we can re-tool the story so that it goes along with folks as they play and we can still enjoy rping but not a: hold up the storyline or b: take the enjoyment out of hanging out together online by placing players under pressure.

So let's enjoy what we have while we have it and if it comes to a point where posting is non-existent, we can decide what to do then.
OOOOOHHHHH!!! *fanboysqueal*

Tatsu-kun, I just LOVE it when you get all administrate-y!

And, for the record, as long as I have someone that answers me and my s/k, I'll RP forever! ^_~

Ryuichi
*~*~*SUPER-GENIUS VOCALIST SAKUMA RYUICHI!!*~*~*

Tatsuha Uesugi
Forum God

Aug 2 2008, 01:40 PM #32

If you get naked, I'll recite the board bylaws.

And after that I'll move on to the Constitution. NOBODY does Amendments like Big Daddy. Say the word and I'll amend you all night long!
"

"Have you ever danced with the Devil by the pale moonlight?"

Sakuma Ryuichi
Forum Ruler

Aug 2 2008, 02:41 PM #33

Tatsuha Uesugi @ Aug 2 2008, 09:40 AM wrote: If you get naked, I'll recite the board bylaws.

And after that I'll move on to the Constitution. NOBODY does Amendments like Big Daddy. Say the word and I'll amend you all night long!
OuO

OOH BABY!

*strips*

I'm waaaaaitiiiing, Tatsu-kuuuunnn...come "amend"me!

*sexy pose*

Ryuichi

Tatsuha Uesugi
Forum God

Aug 2 2008, 02:50 PM #34

You have the right to bear Big Daddy.

You have the right to touch him in places that will make him yell GODDAMN!

You have the right to take your tongue and lick things on his body that would make him pay you money if he had any.

We hold these sexual acts as self evident truth that Big Daddy is a big ass perv and wants nothing more than to make a united nation of sex between you and him.

Pursuit of truth, liberty and orgasm, amen!
"

"Have you ever danced with the Devil by the pale moonlight?"

Sakuma Ryuichi
Forum Ruler

Aug 2 2008, 06:05 PM #35

Well, DAMN Tatsuha!

I guess you just became a citizen of the nation of the United State of Ryuichi Sakuma!

*hipthrust*

Ryuichi

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Aug 5 2008, 03:48 PM #36

Hear Hear Tats! This is exactly why I chose you for my administrator in arms

Wooo!

Yes, we're playing ^^ It's slow, and I hope it picks up. Come all ye players, don't by shy! RP! Or PM someone and ask them to RP if you have an idea. It can be anything, big or small :hockeysmile:

Shuichi Shindou
Forum Ruler

Mar 11 2011, 11:30 PM #37

Hello may I get an admin to message me please ? =) Arigatou gozaimasu!