So whats ole STACE getting up too??

So whats ole STACE getting up too??

January 31st, 2012, 10:24 pm #1

Well the A-Holes like Savvas and Trevor Bos will be hoping that they can keep Me busy with All their Lying SH!T ?? BUT NO wrong again GURLS. I have been dividing up My 18 hrs of Awake time per 24 hrs on Running the Toolroom, making Custom parts, photographing and supplying New Info for the Forums, keeping the Family up and running, putting Heaps of SH!T on Savvas, Trevor Bos and their little Band of RETARDS as well as keeping a 24/7 Quake Watch / Civil Defence Home program in place. And I still have enough energy left to come up with some COOL New Parts.

Steel Dovetail mounted Rear Sights to fit My Breeches and some to fit the Crosman Silhouette Breeches and P-Rod Breeches that are /can be fitted with one of My Single Shot trays. . With a bit of luck and a higher Sight element they should also be able to be used on the P-Rods with the Mag fitted?. More on that later. Still more small Bits to make yet for them, so I will give the occasional update as I go.

These are the Sight Bases so far.

Grant.

Last edited by Grantthekiwi on January 31st, 2012, 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jz2

February 2nd, 2012, 3:23 am #2

mark me down for a sight.
it will go good with the 1700p with the grant stace trigger
jim

February 2nd, 2012, 4:55 am #3

It was You who run the idea past Me for Your 1700P. I will send You a Complimentary Sight to try out when they are ready.

Did a bit more on them this afternoon.

Regards Grant.

jz2

February 5th, 2012, 9:49 pm #4

Its great to see this all come together NT

February 6th, 2012, 12:29 am #5

Waitangi Day, So My 2 lads are at home off school. They suggested this morning that I should go out to the Workshop and do some work so that they could take over the Computer, .

I am Gang Milling the Shape onto the ends of the Elevation Arm in Batches of 10 at present.

I will be making a similar type of Sight Block as this Alloy one,(with click Windage adjustment) except in Steel this time.

Keeps Me off the Streets.

Grant.

Last edited by Grantthekiwi on February 6th, 2012, 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

February 8th, 2012, 1:46 am #6

Well the A-Holes like Savvas and Trevor Bos will be hoping that they can keep Me busy with All their Lying SH!T ?? BUT NO wrong again GURLS. I have been dividing up My 18 hrs of Awake time per 24 hrs on Running the Toolroom, making Custom parts, photographing and supplying New Info for the Forums, keeping the Family up and running, putting Heaps of SH!T on Savvas, Trevor Bos and their little Band of RETARDS as well as keeping a 24/7 Quake Watch / Civil Defence Home program in place. And I still have enough energy left to come up with some COOL New Parts.

Steel Dovetail mounted Rear Sights to fit My Breeches and some to fit the Crosman Silhouette Breeches and P-Rod Breeches that are /can be fitted with one of My Single Shot trays. . With a bit of luck and a higher Sight element they should also be able to be used on the P-Rods with the Mag fitted?. More on that later. Still more small Bits to make yet for them, so I will give the occasional update as I go.

Grant.
I have been doing these at night indoors. 20 of these with 2 holes to Tap and the same with the other 20 making 80 holes to do.

Being a through Hole the Gun Nose Taps are best IMO because they push the Swarf ahead of the Tap, thus lessening the chance of Tap Breakage. No good for Blind Holes though.

Grant.

February 9th, 2012, 7:13 pm #7

Grant.
I have done One Elevation Arm to get the Dimensions for the rest. Onto the rest of them later this afternoon.

Grant.

February 11th, 2012, 1:02 am #8

Grant.
About 2 minutes a piece to machine out the underside of the Elevation Arms, so I will have the 40 done in no time at all. Then on to the next step.

Grant.

February 13th, 2012, 8:53 pm #9

Grant.

Grant.

February 18th, 2012, 4:11 am #10

Grant.
Pockets done for the Ball Bearing.

Holes drilled for the Spring.

Now I am finishing All the Pivot Lugs.

Grant.

Last edited by Grantthekiwi on February 18th, 2012, 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.