Einstein
Lucky
Moses
:animal1:

Deleted User
Deleted User

January 22nd, 2005, 3:09 pm #2

Maxx is our 10-year old male Dalmation

Tuck is our Red-eared Slider Turtle. We think he is a male because he does not have long eyelashes. :lol: He does have long front toenails, which signifies he is a male.

Cookie is our 11 month old female cat. She is orange and white.
Trinity is our 5 month old female cat. She is black and white and only has 3 legs.
Onyx is our 3 month old male cat. He is all black with gold eyes.

I don't bother naming all of the fish in our aquarium or our pond outside. However, Russell has a fish bowl with a Beta he name Data and a snail named Q. Those names are from the TV series Star Trek, The Next Generation which we faithfully watched when it was on.

Yes, we love animals in our family. :animal1: :cat:

monkey143
Trustee
Trustee

January 23rd, 2005, 1:28 pm #3

Grizabella, a long-hair cat (part Maine Coon, I think)
Snootz, a GS/huskie blend

pilgrimk
pilgrimk

January 25th, 2005, 1:41 am #4

Abby, a German Shepherd
Sneakers, black and white cat
Annie, tiger stripped cat

As you can tell, my cats are far from purebred :)

gracie
Heaven Bound
Heaven Bound
gracie
Heaven Bound
Heaven Bound

January 25th, 2005, 4:46 am #5

Lady Tess of the Isle of Kent is our almost 10 yo Golden Retriever -- we call her Tessie.

Butterscotch aka Butterball aka Butterboy aka Sir Beauregard is our 4 yr old cat very mixed Siamese. He has creamy white fur, with orange tabby points on ears, tail & feet and cool blue eyes.

Spike is our Bearded Dragon lizard, and we think a female. The critter has grown on me but I'm still afraid to handle her although her spikes are not at all sharp.

January 25th, 2005, 8:19 am #6

Grace, I remember seeing a picture of Tessie on my other board. How about posting a family portrait on this board too, for all to enjoy.

lin1235
Award Member
lin1235
Award Member

February 1st, 2005, 3:39 pm #7

Two cats - Stewels (a black with white feet female), don't know her breed since mom brought her home from the pet shop as a gift. That was 12 years ago!

And Minka, 4 months old, a registered munchkin - there's a picture in one of the threads. She's beautiful (beige with dark face, feet and tail). We hope to breed with her once she is "of age".

DevotedHeart
Award Member
DevotedHeart
Award Member

March 20th, 2005, 1:50 am #8

We have three cats with more on the way!!

Sassy is our long haired black cat who will be five next month.

Callie Sue was a stray that adopted up last June. She's a light colored calico.

Tigger is the most recent addition. After we moved to our house in October she showed up -- I could feel her ribs she was so skinny. Needless to say, I didn't get her to the vet in time and she is pregnant and due before the end of the month (I think!!). She's getting real affectionate right now. Just rubs on you and wants to be petted constantly.

They're all outside cats as we're not allowed to have animals in our rental house. Don't know what I'm going to do with Tigger having kittens!

Lenise

mom2my2
Sold Out To God
mom2my2
Sold Out To God

May 8th, 2005, 6:17 pm #9

This thread is old, but since I am new and haven't bragged about my pets, here goes.

Beethoven is our 13 year old mother dog. She is small (about 20 pounds) and looks like a wolf. When we got her, my husband said to my then 5 year old son, "You can't name her Beethoven!" thinking of the St. Bernard in the movie.

I said, "He can name her anything he wants to." and Beethoven she is. We usually call her Tovi though.

She had one pup before we got her spayed. (11 1/2 years ago) Amazingly, when the pup was born, she looked just like the St. Bernard pups in the movie. Even had the same markings. Now she looks like a Lhaso Apso. My daughter named her Precious, but now we call her Precious Who Isn't, because she bites. She had surgery for breast cancer last month. She's doing great now.

We also have a hampster named Tulip. We had another named Pookie who died a couple of months ago from a tumor on her breast.

I have two African Dwarf Frogs. I have had them for two years. They don't have names. They are water frogs and live in a fish bowl. I love to watch them. They are so cute. They look like cartoon frogs.

Tiana
Heaven Bound
Heaven Bound
Tiana
Heaven Bound
Heaven Bound

May 8th, 2005, 8:07 pm #10

In my house lives a small Feist (Rat Terrier). As far as she's concerned, we are her live-in servants. My husband bought her as a puppy to grow into a hunting companion, a squirrel dog. But as he couldn't get around well, it fell to me to care for & train her (sit, come, stay, down, stop, wait, & the all-important NO!) I was the one who took her out at intervals through the night; I am the one she considers her main slave. She tolerates my husband as someone who occasionally lets her up on his lap for a backrub, & who lets her sit on the footrest of his recliner.
She is a tri-color: white, brindle, & dark spots, the spots giving rise to hubby's naming her "Dotty".
She is a lot of company, & is a quite willing walking partner for me.
Dotty is three years old, if I remember correctly, born in May. She's the first dog I ever had to raise from puppyhood, & it was quite a learning experience. It aged me....