The Father Says Today- March

March 1st, 2013, 8:08 am #1

from prophets Russ and Kitty

The Father says today that I am the brightness and you are the coal. I will light you up with the fire of My arrival in your life and in your situation. You will not merely be an observer to My process you will be one to EXPERIENCE the FULL impact of My benefit and blessing upon your life. I am an inclusive God and I have included you. You have My RSVP says the Father, just show My favor at the door and all will be opened to you.

I am opening the heaven and opening the earth. I am shining into the darkness of your life and manifesting Who I am and What I am in every need. Yes it is true that there are those who only accept the dim shining of years gone by but I am a RIGHT NOW GOD and it is RIGHT NOW in THIS SEASON showing UP and showing OUT in your life!

Depend on Me in this hour says the Father. Do not limit yourself by limiting your expectation of what I will or won't do today. Take the limits away from your thinking says the Father. It is time to jettison the weak teachings of rationalized unbelief. There is a contaminated body of theology in the earth that only justifies failure. I am in your life to VINDICATE My Lordship even this day says the Father and FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION!

March 2nd, 2013, 9:41 am #2

The Father says today have you been feeling a little pressure lately? You have puzzled in your mind, "God what is this? What are you doing?" You have made your complaint: "this doesn't feel comfortable Father...." And I have heard you says the Father. I have not turned a deaf ear to your measured inquiry. I am pleased says the Father that you didn't shout or panic or flee because of the changes that the tides of life have washed up on your shore. You see says the Father there are two kinds of pressure: one that comes from the enemy and one that comes from My hand.

I will never allow the coils of the serpent to crush you or enclose round about you. With the sword of My mouth I will sever and crush and destroy the strategy of hell that would impede and hinder you. Fear not THAT pressure says the Father for I will not allow it to mark or mar you in any way. There have been those who are blinded by religious foolishness who claim I use sickness and torment to shape My people. That is a despicable lie says the Father. Would you use cancer or death to teach YOUR children? If you being evil wouldn't wish such things on your children why would you entertain for one moment the lie that I would stand back and allow you to suffer under the lashes that I TOOK ON MY SELF at Calvary?

So the pressure you are feeling is not from the enemy it is the pressure by which you are pressing in to My kingdom. Did I not say in My word that it is through manifold pressures that you will enter into My kingdom which is righteousness, joy and peace in the Holy Ghost? When you feel that pressure turn not back but rather PUSH IN BOLDLY for you are about to BREAK INTO THE NOW REALM of breakthrough and ascension into the THRONE of DOMINION that is prepared for you. Ruling and reigning begins now says the Father and it is now that I am preparing and moving in your life to cause you to penetrate the barriers of helplessness and victimization that you might take your place at My right hand!

March 3rd, 2013, 8:14 am #3

The Father says today that I am holding you close to Me this day. I am never a far off God but this day is a day that I will maintain particular proximity to your life. There are many distractions and diversions that would draw your eyes toward earthly things but make it your determination to focus on My heart. I am continually working to manifest My character in your life says the Father and My character and kindness and love are the key to skirting the snare the enemy would lay down to hinder you.

Make it your determination to allow My nature and My grace and love to keep you and flow through you out to others. Love the undeserving. Speak softly to those who choose to be harsh and unloving. Do not allow the unkindness and yes even brutality of others set the agenda for your life or to control you in any way. Yes I do know what you have to deal with. My eye sees and My ear hears. This is your assignment for now and I want you to strongly determine to respond out of a meek and quiet spirit.

March 4th, 2013, 8:21 am #4

The Father says today that I have commissioned angels to guard you against any eventuality. They are always on the job and they are never recalled or pulled back from you for any reason. Their whole purpose is to minister to and war in your behalf. They are the instrumentality of the privileged status that accrued to you when you accepted the salvation of the Cross.

Today you may expect to see evidence of the presence of these heavenly hosts says the Father. They are capable of being in your life unobserved but this day will be an exception for I would that you realize just how carefully I guard and protect and defend you at every turn. You are as the pupil of My eye and I have placed My glory in your heart. The angels are drawn to the glory wherever they find it. When they find the glory in you they automatically cry HOLY! HOLY! HOLY!

So give way to the glory for the manifest glory in your life causes the angels to home in on your spiritual coordinates. You are not alone. You are not bereft of My power or strength. The angels are not some cosmic oddity. They are necessary and vital components of protection and strength that this day you will bear witness to says the Father.

March 5th, 2013, 9:13 am #5

The Father says today that I am the "More than you could ever ask or think God". When you come to petition and inquire of Me let your heart soar in your requests. Bring your life as a living sacrifice before My throne for I will not deny the contrite and humble spirit. I will receive you and bring you to Myself in intimacy and love.

Your needs and challenges will never be ignored or passed over. The suffering of the cross becomes every day the benchmark of deliverance in your life. What the cross paid for I would that you experience and know with power and fullness. I am not anemic when it comes to answered prayer. I don't hold back or withdraw from your request. Call upon Me says the Father in your day of trouble and challenge and you will find that I am a prompt helper and deliverer in every situation.

March 6th, 2013, 9:02 am #6

The Father says today that you are My planting and I will prosper you where you are. I will vine Myself in you and branch Myself in you and cause you to bloom and be fruitful IN PLACE. Do not fall into the misdirection that thinks the blessing is somewhere other than where you are.

I said I would bless what you put your hand to. I have not commissioned you to follow after the blessing. My blessing FOLLOWS YOU! My favor and My power and My grace rests upon you because of WHO YOU ARE not where you go or what you do. Know that I am with you and though your bed is made in hell I will vanguard and protect and be with you even there. You will not be put to flight. The enemy will be displaced and not you. They thought to remove you and send you away but your eye will see your detractors removed and denied for you are the object of My favor. You are the pupil of My eye and I will not allow any one or anything to set on you to harm you in any way.

March 7th, 2013, 9:01 am #7

The Father says today that My audacity on the inside of you is producing a blatant disregard for the empty threats of the enemy. Oh yes, you will not be ignorant of his devices but ultimately knowing the strategy of the enemy is like a sneak peek at the play book of the losing team. When I call you to watch says the Father I am calling you to see the destruction of your enemy not your own vulnerability. I am your strength and your high tower. You are impregnable in Me says the Father.

So today when the crashing symbols and war horns of the enemy are sounding find your place on the ramparts of the HIGH TOWER which I AM in your life. There is nothing the enemy will cart away from the battlefield that is of lasting or eternal value. What I am saying to you says the Father is that I am able to KEEP that which YOU have committed to Me against all threats and assaults. TRUST ME says the Father. Let me take it from here.

March 8th, 2013, 7:57 am #8

The Father says today that I inhabit your attentiveness. Many times you sense My presence in the periphery of your focus. You often turn toward Me and the manifestation of My glory is just breaking along the edge of your thoughts and emotions. Let Me help you stumble on in to the manifest glory says the Father. I want to drink you in with the same longing and thirst that you wish to drink Me in.

Do you understand says the Father that I experience YOUR PRESENCE with the same overwhelming waves of emotion that you feel My presence? My arms tremble and My heart races when I know you have lost yourself in My glory. Oh what a moment! Come to Me My beloved and lose yourself in My presence this day. I inhabit your attentiveness! You inward focus upon My presence opens the door of your heart that I am constantly knocking on. Let us together TAKE that DOOR off its hinges and just enjoy unfettered and open access shall we?

March 11th, 2013, 7:18 am #9

The Father says today that you are quite indispensable to My plans in the earth. I have plans says the Father and you are part of them. My purposes include you and in fact require your participation. I am not willing to do the things in the earth that I'm going to do without you. You are the unique and required component that I will use to accomplish and to express who I am to all those around you.

You are the lamp by which I have and will continue to illuminate the darkness. You have already been effective. The enemy wants you to think you have failed and are useless and that life is vain. Your life is not in vain. Today I will begin to open your eyes and show you just how much of an impact you have made in behalf of My kingdom. There are lives that are different and better because of you. Don't allow yourself to believe otherwise. Forget the past and the mistakes and failures. Settle in to My grace and My purposes and I will cleanse and forgive and reconfigure your life to a full and accurate manifestation of My love and My power in the earth.

March 12th, 2013, 5:41 am #10

The Father says today that I am magnifying you even as you magnify Me. I am magnifying you before your enemies. I have placed the fear of you in the enemy of your soul. When he looks at you he doesn't see a defenseless prey. When the dark one looks at you he sees the lion of the tribe of Judah and goes the other way.

So when you open your mouth says the Father don't bleat like a sheep in fear. If you live out of the lion nature of the Lion of the tribe of Judah the enemy will never figure out how to assault or assail you. Resist! Resist the devil and he will not walk away he will FLEE!

You see says the Father you are more potent than you know. My name rests upon you like an aura of power and authority. Learn to cooperate with the mantle I have placed upon you and you will experience the benefits of your rank. This is what the cross affords. You are not a weak, pitiful homeless wretch. You are a privileged child of the Potentate of Eternity and all of heaven's resources are paying their dividends into your life.