The Book of Revelation

Delete
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Delete
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

May 28th, 2007, 1:14 pm #1

:) I had the blessing of facilitating my Sunday School class yesterday. The lesson was taken from Revelation 22. Revelation 22:19 could not be explained. So we left it at the secret things belong to God taken from Deuteronomy 29:29.

At home my sister stated that it is her belief that the Book of Life is the Book that our names are placed in when we are born into this world. Our names are taken out of the Book when we don’t receive Christ! Also, she stated that the context of Revelation 22 is during the tribulation period. Any comments?

Thank you.

May 28th, 2007, 1:50 pm #2

It is referenceed as the Lamb's Book Of Life which is Rev 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life. I take it as the saved and not all that were born. Further is referenced as Php 4:3 And I entreat thee also, true yokefellow, help those women which labored with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and with other my fellow laborers, whose names are in the book of life.

Delete
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Delete
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

May 28th, 2007, 4:19 pm #3

:) Thank you for the comments and scriptural background editor! I have to do more studying on this.

May 28th, 2007, 4:28 pm #4

I would too. I didn't really research it or go digging. Just wrote what I knew about the Lamb's Book of Life. Let us know what you discover.