Plan Ahead Each Shopping Trip!

October 6th, 2007, 5:53 am #1

Plan Ahead Each Shopping Trip!

Try this on for size. Weigh yourself before you go shopping. Yikes, isn't that a novel idea? If you weigh heavy, you will surely want to avoid buying exras. If you weigh light, you don't want to blow your week with extras. This scale technique can be a win/win situation. Always eat before you go food shopping and always prepare a shopping list. Only purchase food which relates to your weekly menu plan and don't be tempted to buy goodies. Don't walk down each and every aisle if you do not intend to purchase from that row. You will only find more items to tempt you. Do buy sale and in-season items that will compliment your diet. Saving money is almost as much fun as loosing weight. If you are in doubt of a food item, do read the nutritional label, including calories per serving. Many times this will deter you from a purchase you might regret before you arrive home. The labels are your friend and will keep you honest rather that a, "I didn't know" attitude. If shopping is a favorite weekly thing to do, try to shorten your time spent in the grocery store and increase your time spent browsing at Victoria's Secret where someday you will be able to purchase items to showcase your new figure. Now, isn't that much more rewarding?

Have a blessed day!

http:www.gracetoday.com
http://www.dieitngfordummies.org

Deleted User
Deleted User

October 6th, 2007, 9:07 am #2

wrote:increase your time spent browsing at Victoria's Secret
Excellent tips, expecially this one. :ha:

October 6th, 2007, 10:21 am #3

Know what your reader's want to hear! :ha:

monkey143
Trustee
Trustee

October 6th, 2007, 1:54 pm #4

That's a novel idea but for me, with the scale, if I were frustrated, I might buy some "why bother??!" items. I know - self-defeating and nonsensical but sometimes that's the attitude.