Our Cats

Deleted User
Deleted User

May 8th, 2008, 9:01 am #1

I thought our cats deserved some attention as well...

Onyx

Trinity

Cookie

Sammie

angelic
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
angelic
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

May 8th, 2008, 11:19 pm #2

They are adorable, Dave. Thanks for sharing. I don't have any pets...want to see picutres of my dh.....Nah-nah-no you don't...ok, don't blame you, I think I'm the only one that thinks he is adorable, but after 40 + years of marriage, I still have stars in my eyes when I look at him :ha: .

I love the name 'Trinity', but I also love 'Cookie's...and Cookie looks like the cat we had a few yrears ago. Think I like her the best...but then again I really like all of the pictures...

May 9th, 2008, 9:45 am #3

Positively thanks for posting them, Dave. Cookie has my heart. She almost looks like a favorite cat I had, Charmin. She was a mischevious and oh so funny cat. Is Cookie, or instead, can you share each one's personailty with us?

Deleted User
Deleted User

May 9th, 2008, 10:27 am #4

Well, Onyx is the 'head cat'. He definately tries to keep order in the family. He is very gentle and loving with us. He likes to be wherever we are.

Trinity is very shy, but gets into tussles with the others and holds her ground, despite having only 3 legs. With us she is a bit timid but still very loving. Trinity liks to spend most of her time out in the family room.

Cookie is a bit air-headed and definately 'blond'. She spends most of her time in our bedroom or the bathroom. At night she usually sleeps in our bedroom, mostly on Fayrda's hip.

That brings us to our Sammie. He was a feral (wild) cat given to us by a mother at school. Of all the cats, we had a feeling we should have him de-clawed when we had him neutered, and were very right in that assumption. He is quite feisty and can be downright agressive. He also is agressive when he loves us, which is often. He loves to spend time on my lap, even sharing space with my laptop PC. Sammie likes to be wherever we are, just like Onyx.

Each cat has a unique personality, but they blend together to give us such joy. :)

Deleted User
Deleted User

May 10th, 2008, 7:34 am #5

Very good babies you have!