My Sassy

DevotedHeart:)
Heaven Bound
Heaven Bound

June 4th, 2011, 2:42 am #1

We lost our Sassy tonight. He was hit and killed by a car. Probably someone speeding through as usual and caught him by surprise. I used to watch Sass sit back from the road and wait till no traffic was coming and then cross. But he didn't make it tonight.

Eleven years ago memorial day weekend I brought him home as a 6 week old kitten from a tupperware party. He was a little ball of fur. We're going to miss him.

Please keep my son in your prayers. He's taking it really hard and blaming God for always taking things away from us.

Thanks everyone!!

June 4th, 2011, 9:38 am #2

I am so sorry for your loss and such a sensless way. Will keep esp. Steven in my prayers. I know how he feels and I know how hard it is to accept death of a beloved pet.

Cindy marie
Heaven Bound
Heaven Bound
Cindy marie
Heaven Bound
Heaven Bound

June 4th, 2011, 12:36 pm #3

I am so sorry for your loss. Pets become a part of the family. I know how hard it is to lose one. I will be praying for you and Steven.

Heaven Bound
Heaven Bound

June 4th, 2011, 12:44 pm #4

Thanks!! I appreciate your prayers!

Deleted User
Deleted User

June 4th, 2011, 1:24 pm #5

Oh, Lenise, I am so sorry about Sassy. He was a beautiful kitty boy. I will be praying for your family.

Delete
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Delete
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

June 5th, 2011, 10:46 pm #6

This is terrible! I'm so sorry Lenise! Praying for you and your family.

Heaven Bound
Heaven Bound

June 6th, 2011, 12:43 am #7

Thanks guys!! It's weird here without him. I keep on looking out the door to see if he's there. We had him for 11 years, so that's basically 1/4 of my life!! Let alone the kids. Katey doesn't really remember not having him. She was 4yo when we got Sass. We miss him.