Looking for new challenge.

sunnyday
Sold Out To God
sunnyday
Sold Out To God

March 24th, 2008, 11:03 pm #1

Looking for a new challenge.
I don’t seem to be getting anywhere with the Emotional eating challenge, therefore I have pulled out of it from today.
I thought I saw a challenge for “portion sizes” somewhere. Am I right? If not, is anyone interested in starting one.

I had intended staying on the :sf: challenge until Easter but I have decided to stay on it until our holidays in June.
I have lost weight while on :sf: but seem to have stopped or slowed down.
I thought it was now time to think about how much I eat at meal times.

:bless:
Sunny

March 25th, 2008, 6:55 am #2

You excelled with the sugar free and I was so happy to see you continue with it.

We'll see if any answers your call to a portion control challenge. That is really what weight loss is all about. I think you were thinking of Faye's daily pertion control prayers here.

Anita
God's Grace Witness
Anita
God's Grace Witness

March 25th, 2008, 10:03 pm #3

Man, am I ready for a "portion control" way of life... I somehow seem to have gained two pounds celebrating our Lord's resurrection. ? What sense does that make?
I KNOW that weighing and measuring needs to be resumed. I have totally slacked off of late, and, while hanging my head and blushing, wiping my tears away, I am just motivated enough that this might be the way to go.
As ever,
knowing what to do but senselessly avoiding doing it,
I remain at my weight of
One hundred and plenty.

Anita
God's Grace Witness
Anita
God's Grace Witness

March 28th, 2008, 12:54 am #4

I was successful at portion control today and yesterday. I kept my measuring cup handy, even using it to measure out my drinking water.
I am revved up and expecting success.