July: Prophets

July 13th, 2013, 7:15 am #1

The Father Says Today:
Russ and Kitty in Colorado Springs

The Father says today that you are the possessor of Spiritual Substance and not just religious dogma. The mind in its native condition is an enemy of My Spirit. Skepticism and unbelief find their home in the mind but Faith and Power arise from your born again spirit. So set it in your heart to bring your mind to heel and no longer allow it to rule or dictate to you the course of your life. You cannot serve two masters. The sanctified mind is the mind brought to submission the voice of My Spirit from within your inner man.

I am always speaking says the Father. My voice is the contact point in your life to My kingdom. You have prayed "Thy Kingdom Come..." My Kingdom comes in your life as you yield to My voice and align with My voice. Alignment to My purpose is not an outward posture. My voice without can only testify and encourage you to submit to My voice within. My sheep hear My voice WITHIN says the Father. Purpose to live out of your sheep nature before Me and I will shepherd and guide and protect you. I will bring you even this day says the Father to yoke easy and burden light.

All that you have cried and asked and petitioned Me for exists as Spiritual Substance on the inside of you via My indwelling Spirit. I am not holding out on you. Delay is not possible for I have given you all things freely in and of Myself. All things are in Me and I am in you and therefore you now have that which you have asked Me for. Accept it. Believe it. Anticipate it. The manifestation of your answer is at hand.

July 14th, 2013, 10:19 am #2

God Calling

True Success

Our Lord, we thank Thee that Thou hast kept us.

Rejoice indeed that you see My Hand in all the happenings and the keepings of the day. Protected, the Israelites crossed the Red Sea; so are you protected in all things.

Rely on this and go forward. You have now entered upon the stage of success. You must not doubt this. You must see this. Beyond all doubt you must know it. It is true. It is sure.

There is no age in Eternal Life. Have no pity for yourself, nothing but joy and gratitude.

These last few weeks have been the submerging before the consciousness of rescue. Go forward now and conquer. Go forward unafraid.

Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses. Joshua 1:3

July 15th, 2013, 1:15 pm #3

Beyond Salvation

I GUIDE YOU IN VARIOUS WAYS

I guide you in various ways, and the ways that do not stand out in your mind, you must still trust My guidance and influence.

Let's work on your family now.

July 20th, 2013, 10:08 am #4

God Calling July 20, 2013

My Standard

Carry out My Commands and leave the result to Me. Do this as obediently and faithfully as you would expect a child to follow out a given rule in the working of a sum, with no question but that, if the working out is done according to commands, the result will be right.

Remember that the commands I have given you have been already worked out by Me in the Spirit World to produce in your case, and in your circumstances, the required result. So follow My rules faithfully.

Realize that herein lies the perfection of Divine Guidance. To follow a rule, laid down, even by earth's wisest, might lead to disaster.

The knowledge of your individual life and character, capability, circumstances, and temptations must be, to some extent, lacking, but to follow My direct Guidance means to carry out instructions given with a full knowledge of you and the required result.

Each individual was meant to walk with Me in this way, to act under Divine control, strengthened by Divine Power.

Have I not taught you to love simplicity? No matter what the world may think, earth's aims and intrigues are not for you. Oh! My children, learn of Me. Simplicity brings rest. True rest and Power.

To the world foolishness, maybe, but to Me a foretaste of Divinity. Never be led by the world's standard. My Standard only is for you.

But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtlety, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. 2 Corinthians 11:3

blessings to you and yours this day and always

July 22nd, 2013, 6:59 am #5

The Father Says Today: July 22, 2013
Russ and Kitty in Colorado Springs

The Father says today this is a day to dispose of human measure and human strength! This is the hour to cast your all upon Me and know that I will never fail or disappoint you in any way. Let the inspiration of My Spirit so take charge and custody of you that it becomes a reality that you are no longer your own but you are bought with a price even by the precious blood of Calvary.

Let there be a release in your life of all hindering attachments and loose the lines of your soul to strike sail with Me to the trackless depths of My plans and purposes for you. I heard those prayers and I heard those cries as you released yourself to My Lordship. I am come to lay claim to the real estate of your heart says the Father and to claim the territory you relinquished to Me when you made Me your Master and Your God.

Let your heart cry out "My Lord and My God!" says the Father. I will come into you and cause you to drink of the dregs of My fullness and to eat of the Hidden Manna reserved for that one who determines to overcome all that they might be fully mine. This is the hour of the redemption of the purchased possession says the Father and I will be thine and you will be mine and nothing shall stand any longer to deny My inexorable purpose in blessing you beyond all comprehension.

+editor+
God's Grace Witness
+editor+
God's Grace Witness

August 31st, 2013, 10:02 am #6

Pray and Deny JUL31, 2013

Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting. -- Matthew 17: 21.

You must live a life of communion and prayer if you are to save others.

Take My words as a command to you. "By prayer and fasting."

Pray and deny yourself, and you will be used marvelously to save and help others.

And when they had brought their ships to land, they forsook all, and followed him. Luke 5:11

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.twolisteners.org

Have you seen the free classic Christian books
on the Two Listeners site?

Contact by email: servant@twolisteners.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may also choose to receive
God At Eventide or Thursday Treasures
- click the link at the bottom of this email to change your preferences.

Now to Him who is able to keep you from falling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25