I Will Not Give Up Challenge 2014

+editor+
God's Grace Witness
+editor+
God's Grace Witness

3:12 AM - Dec 27, 2013 #1

I will be trying to get a shorter URL for this, but it is so time consuming for me. Lose weight this year, same rules but on the first Monday of each month we will take our measurements and if inches were lost you will get a permanent graphic to reflect that. You lose inches by exercising and losing weight. That will be our addition focus and things to discuss when I get up our chat thread. We will have one weekly winner with a graphic as always, but this year we will just report our loss or condition on a Monday as it use to be. We will have an end of the year challenge champ graphic to go in your signature. You keep track of your total losses gains or maintains in case I lose control of the board again. This board will not even allow me to start a note topic in my moderator room and no one has contacted me yet from Zeta.

http://www.yaplubet.fr/12/GS_af8656ecca ... 0bbab1.png add beginning and ending IMGTAGS.

+editor+
God's Grace Witness
+editor+
God's Grace Witness

10:42 PM - Dec 27, 2013 #2

Weekly

Grand

angelic
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
angelic
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

11:47 PM - Dec 27, 2013 #3

Editor, you have come up with a great challenge this year. I am definately in... You've always said, 'thanks to the Grace Today Family that has stayed loyal'....well, I think it is time to say,'Thanks, Editor. for hanging in there, considering all the trouble you have had lately, You have been the creator, the leader, the heart of Grace Today. Thank you for Not giving up on this site, and doing countless hours of work to keep this site going.

+editor+
God's Grace Witness
+editor+
God's Grace Witness

4:46 PM - Dec 28, 2013 #4

Well number four member, I don't always feel like it, but quitting IS NOT an option. The inspiration will come this time from the theme I WILL NOT GIVE UP Challenge 2014. I might also add I have been to a lawyer and that is going to make it a difficult year, so I hope I can count on you when I must shed a tear.

Every year we finish the race and this year is no exception. I thank you for hanging in there too!

The Lumberjack
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
The Lumberjack
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

10:15 PM - Dec 28, 2013 #5

I'm in...

+editor+
God's Grace Witness
+editor+
God's Grace Witness

7:07 PM - Dec 29, 2013 #6

Glad to have you LJ, catch us up PLEASE!

Cindy marie
Heaven Bound
Heaven Bound
Cindy marie
Heaven Bound
Heaven Bound

10:36 PM - Dec 29, 2013 #7

Good to see you LJ. I am in.

+editor+
God's Grace Witness
+editor+
God's Grace Witness

12:07 AM - Dec 30, 2013 #8

Good! We have me, Angelic, Mike and Cindy! We start with the official weigh in tomorrow and we report on the TOO BLESSED thread our overall weight loss for that challenge, Since the doctor sent me to the hospital. on December 4 for edema, I have managed to lose ten pounds of water weight. Still have a little to go but feel so much better. Thank you so much for your prayers. God answers prayer!

angelic
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
angelic
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

5:23 PM - Dec 30, 2013 #9

Good to see everyone........ my starting weight ..... :bag: 214 lb. ---- I WON"T GIVE UP and will :bam: my wayout of that paper bag...

Good to see Lumberjack , Cindi, Candy....and I am sure Grace will be joining as soon as she can get back on line with us...... a small but loyal, supportive and encouraging group....

editor1
Advanced Member
editor1
Advanced Member

7:57 PM - Dec 30, 2013 #10

My starting weight is 205.2.