I Could Use a Diet Buddy

Deleted User
Deleted User

May 17th, 2012, 11:36 pm #1

I am in NEED OF HELP I am in need of a Diet Buddy that I can share my weight with etc.. in an email.I REALLY could use someone that can help me keep motivated about losing weight. I would also like a Diet buddy who can be an email pen pal that can answer short letters with questions like:
1. Do you have any pets?
2. Do you like music?
3. What type of music do you like?

If you can be my diet buddy etc. please privately message me.

Channing

May 18th, 2012, 7:16 am #2

Hi Channing--glad you posted! We have so few members that we diet buddy online here and join in on the challenges with weight and encouragement, chat and fellowship daily.

We do have a thread on the forum, My Voice, that asks the questins that you are interested in. It is a great way to ask and receive questions so we might personally get to know each other.

We don't have email notifications with this board, but would you be interested in becoming active here so we can all be your special buddies?

:grace: :bless:

Deleted User
Deleted User

May 18th, 2012, 10:43 am #3

Hello, Channing. :wel:

If you read through this board, I think you will find everything you are looking for. We are a close-knit group and encourage and support each other very well. The questions you ask are answered in different threads in the various forums.

I hope to see you posting here often.

Cindy marie
Heaven Bound
Heaven Bound
Cindy marie
Heaven Bound
Heaven Bound

May 18th, 2012, 4:23 pm #4

Hi Channing! :wel:

The Lumberjack
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member