I AM WITH YOU

July 5th, 2013, 7:35 am #1

Beyond Salvation

I AM WITH YOU

If you understand nothing but this-I am with you- you do well. I have a plan for your life and you must return to Me one day at a time to see if you are carrying out My wishes. I will nudge you into action when it is necessary, and will lay may hand upon you to slow you down when this must be.

Continue to be understanding of others who need freedom and liberty in Me to be all I desire of them. Do not be a hindrance or seek to be known as one who has all the answers. If you have indeed conquered pride as an enemy, do not allow it to raise its head in your life. Be humble and be little and continue to be a listener to Me and to others. When a word of wisdom, or a word of knowledge, or a word of release is necessary, I shall give to you liberally, and you shall know it is of Me, nothing of yourself.

Be no more than a servant today and stay in prayer for others. I answer your prayers prayed through the Spirit of grace and healing. My peace shall keep you in My will.

Anything that comforts the flesh weakens the spirit.
Bon Appe'tite!

3 John 2 "Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth."

Leader of Winners With God
Sandyhurricane.jpg
Sandyhurricane.jpg