Food For Your Brain 5

September 27th, 2007, 7:11 am #1

Fat free doesn't mean calorie free. Eating fat-free foods may help cut down the fat in your diet but will not cut out the calories. Although fat-free products do not have the fat, they still have plenty of sugar (often more) and calories. Because added sugars are not always called "sugar," it can be difficult to identify them in food. Read your nutrition labels and look for these items: Brown sugar , Corn sweetener, Corn syrup, Dextrose, Fructose, Fruit juice concentrate, Glucose, High-fructose corn syrup, Honey, Invert sugar, Lactose , Malt syrup, Maltose, Molasses, Raw sugar, and Sucrose syrup besides the common Table sugar that you may be using daily. Make sure you are not sabotaging your own diet efforts with empty calories. Prayer: Lord God, as I desire to lose weight, help me to spend time investigating those foods that I eat, rather than complain to You that my efforts are not paying off. I see a good knowledge base from You about nutrition and I pray that You give me the wisdom to choose wisely. Amen

Deleted User
Deleted User

September 28th, 2007, 1:44 am #2

Thankyou Bud !