Food For Your Brain 2

Joined: March 29th, 2003, 4:05 pm

August 29th, 2007, 5:48 am #1



http://www.gracetoday.com

Diet contributes 80% of your weight loss and exercise contributes the remaining 20%. Both must be approached sensibly. Fad diets do not work in the long run and pushing your body beyond extremes will result in injuries. Learn the pro's and con's before you approach ANY program. Go for long-term, lasting results. There are no quick-fixes to health. Above all, seek to make life-style changes. Prayer: Lord God, I know it has taken me years of unwise eating and scores of unhealthy habits to get into this shape. Therefore I pray for wisdom, for patience and for focus as I restore the body of my temple, to Your glory. Amen
Quote
Like
Share

Deleted User
Deleted User

August 31st, 2007, 4:56 am #2

Good Brain Food ;)
Quote
Share

Joined: March 29th, 2003, 4:05 pm

August 31st, 2007, 7:27 am #3

:yum: I'm stuffed with knowledge!
Quote
Like
Share