Food For Your Brain 13

May 26th, 2008, 12:01 pm #1

www.gracetoday.com

“Eat your fruits and vegetables.” We’ve been told all our life that they are our mainstay. Our bodies crave them more than just about any other foods because we get far fewer of them than we need. Most fruits and vegetables are cholesterol free, low in saturated fats, low in calories, high in fiber and nutrients, and contain essential fats required for good health. Some of our best sources of vitamins A and C and fiber come from fruits and vegetables. Instead of the candy bar or cookie, try a piece of fruit instead. Instead of the potato chip or nacho, try baby carrots or celery. Fruits and vegetables can be quite filling besides just plain old being good for you. It takes effort to eat your five servings a day, but as you give up empty calorie foods you will find replacing them with fruits and vegetables will contribute to your weight loss and health.

Prayer: Father God, You desire us to be in health. You have provided an abundance of varieties of natural foods to fuel us with. Help me to make wise choices, and to eat plenty of the foods that are recommended for health. I gratefully receive your bounty and will eat the foods that are good for me. Amen

Deleted User
Deleted User

May 26th, 2008, 2:01 pm #2

:broc: :bana: :veg: :broc: :bana: :veg: :broc: :bana: :veg: :hc:
Thank you for sharing these with us Lord. :bless:

May 26th, 2008, 2:25 pm #3

Amen, Faye. God sure knows what He is doing. Such varitety and health if we so want it is available to us.

Banned account
Hallelujah Member
Hallelujah Member
Banned account
Hallelujah Member
Hallelujah Member

May 26th, 2008, 3:34 pm #4

Thankfully, dh and I like fruits and vegees. Most days we get about 5 servings, sometines more. I am known to very little also on some days, but it doesn't happen too often.