DavEdsel2
God's Grace Helper
DavEdsel2
God's Grace Helper

January 18th, 2015, 2:30 am #11

Hello, everyone.

We are having a heat wave in WNY. 38 degrees today, and the same tomorrow! Rain tomorrow, though. Then back to the 20's next week. I think only about 65 days until Spring. On the calendar, anyway.

The Lord has helped me to have a good week with my healthy eating, so I am hoping tomorrow morning my number including weight will be good. Diabetes is in full control, which is a very good thing.

Hope you have all had a blessed and super Saturday.

DavEdsel2
God's Grace Helper
DavEdsel2
God's Grace Helper

January 18th, 2015, 3:15 pm #12

:morn:

I'm reporting in with a 2.0 pound gain for this week. I'm not sure why, but I must need to reduce calories. My fasting blood sugar was 83, so I did something right.

Have a blessed and sanctified Sonday, friends. :)

editor
God's Grace Special Angel
editor

January 18th, 2015, 4:34 pm #13

Lori, what do you mean-under 150--pounds to go?

Dave, 2 pound gain is a natural fluctuation. I gained 1 pound this week and am at 130.

Momof9Blessings
God's Grace Warrior
Momof9Blessings
God's Grace Warrior

January 19th, 2015, 4:39 pm #14

oops that should read I am under 250.... I like getting under the next 10 lbs.... :)

Today it is official!!! 30 lbs gone!!! :) 248.2

Today I took all of my measurements as well.... I have not done it yet, since losing weight.... Now I can know for sure where it is coming off.... I need to pull out the next lower sized clothes sometimes this week!!! :)

wow it is still a bit warm here.... might get to 50 today! lower 40s tomorrow than 30s the rest of the week... sure beats 10s or 20s.... :)

Keep working at it.... Have a blessed day! :)

DavEdsel2
God's Grace Helper
DavEdsel2
God's Grace Helper

January 19th, 2015, 5:22 pm #15

Great reports so far! :)

I should have waited to weigh in today. I lost 4 pounds since yesterday. I started taking my water pill again. I had stopped because I didn't feel I needed it, but with the unexplained weight gain and my fingers feeling swelled, I decided to start again. So, hopefully next Sunday I'll show a good loss.

32 degrees in WNY today. Much of the snow has melted which is always a good thing.

Today is Martin Luther King day. No mail, no banks, no school. Our dear friend Sande would usually have breakfast with us on a school holiday, but she and her husband Bill are in the process of completely re-doing their kitchen. Complete gut job right down to the studs. It is going to be beautiful when it is done. We just wish we could help, but that is physically impossible for the both of us. Bill has to work today, but Sande is seeing what she can get done.

Have a blessed and marvelous Monday, friends. :)

editor
editor

January 20th, 2015, 12:30 pm #16

Lori, I thought you made a mistake. Must be tired like me. Good for you with 30 pounds lost, and Dave too with 4 more pounds. I weighed 128. yesterday but didn't make it over here.

Momof9Blessings
God's Grace Warrior
Momof9Blessings
God's Grace Warrior

January 20th, 2015, 6:36 pm #17

YEA! So we all had losses!

I am glad you figured out the water pill thing Dave....

Well I did a change in my workout routine - and boy was it good.... I am pretty tired from it.... :)

editor
editor

January 25th, 2015, 10:38 am #18

Weighing in today at 126. a loss. Glad to see you all fending and coping.

DavEdsel2
God's Grace Helper
DavEdsel2
God's Grace Helper

January 25th, 2015, 4:30 pm #19

:morn:

Good loss, Dear Editor Candy!

I am thrilled and thankful to report a 5.8 pound loss this week.

It's been a rough week sleep-wise. All 3 dogs had some kind of GI virus and were up a lot in the nights being ill. We called the vet, and they suggested feeding them rice which Fayrda did for a few days. Things seem to be clearing up and they are feeling better.

Have a blessed and sanctified Sonday, friends. :)

Momof9Blessings
God's Grace Warrior
Momof9Blessings
God's Grace Warrior

January 26th, 2015, 5:41 pm #20

Great losses! :)

Glad your dogs are doing better.... we had our Granddaughter (almost 10 mos) for a couple of nights....

We also went to WinterJam - a Christian concert featuring 10 great bands.... big names too :)

I am down to 246.4 so 1.8 lbs.... :)