Change Your Behavior!

May 16th, 2007, 7:26 pm #1

Change Your Behavior!

Even a modest 10-20% body weight loss will show improvement in your health, but you have to start with your behavior and change that. To lose weight and keep it off, you need to make changes in your lifestyle. Begin by motivating yourself. Find the perfect reason for losing weight. You might think of many, but what is the most important? No one can make you lose weight and no one can lose it for you. It is all about you and motivation has to come from within. It takes energy and focus to lose weight. Commit to it, have a plan, set a start date, and make God your partner on this journey. Set your goals as small, reasonable ones and continue to move in that direction. Surround yourself with upbeat people that are progressing in their journey. Keep a daily record and focus on the positive, no matter how small that might appear in comparison to the weight you need to lose. And never, never give up. Rome wasn't built in a day.
Have a blessed day!

www.gracetoday.com

Deleted User
Deleted User

May 22nd, 2007, 11:38 pm #2

Thankyou Editor

May 23rd, 2007, 7:22 am #3

I was originally going for the modest weight loss. I saw such improvements that I am going to go all the way to goal!

Delete
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Delete
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

May 23rd, 2007, 8:50 am #4

And with the Lord's help, editor, you are doing it!

:conq: :vic: in Jesus!

May 23rd, 2007, 9:04 am #5

I note that diligence is required. I am very warchful this week and prayerful. I know you are too. :bless: