Beyond Sanctification

Delete
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Delete
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

July 29th, 2007, 9:44 am #1

Dear editor -- I just saw a picture of your new book! :cong: How long has it been out? The book cover looks inviting! I will order it from Amazon!
Love and blessings!

July 29th, 2007, 9:48 am #2

Ironia, the first Book, Beyond Salvation is not yet stocked at Amazon. So I will let all know and you can order both books at a discount and qualify for free super saving shipping. They can also be ordered at bookstores, but are full priced.

Delete
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Delete
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

July 29th, 2007, 4:02 pm #3

:) :wow: two books! I will be waiting for more information!

:praise: God! I will be waiting!

It has been placed on my heart to also write a book many years ago. Can you give me some pointers please? Thank you.

Frack
God's Grace Helper
Frack
God's Grace Helper

July 30th, 2007, 12:16 am #4

Dearest Candy!

You Rock! I disappear for a few months (okay, a lot of months) and you go and write a book! Now I know what I can use that gift certificate I got for Christmas to buy... (I know, it seems very strange for me to hold onto a gift certificate that long, but then I couldn't find the email for a while and finally just found it - not hard when you have about 1000 or so emails in the inbox.)

So, I missed out on any info you posted about the book and there's no blurb on Amazon.com, so please give some dish!

I'll make (yet another) introductory post and catch you up on what's happening in my life...

Blessings,
Karen

July 30th, 2007, 4:43 am #5

The publisher yet needs to write the blurb. We are waiting on the availabity of both books first. They are both words from Jesus, personal and corporate growth. I responded to your say hello post. Good, as always to see you again!

Frack
God's Grace Helper
Frack
God's Grace Helper

July 30th, 2007, 4:54 am #6

I hope to stay around more. We'll see how that goes. Brenna is so active and quite demanding for attention. Well, let's say it's more that you have to watch her every minute or she finds something you'd rather not have her doing (No, Brernna! Friskie's food does NOT go in her water dish! Are you supposed to be playing with the cat's food? "Brenna not to play in Firskie's food." Then why are you playing in it? You need to go in Time Out. "Brenna no play! Brenna all done! Teta, cukkle Brenna?" - the stinker - No, you have to go in Time Out.)

I'm looking forward to getting at least one of your books. This is very exciting!

July 30th, 2007, 6:03 am #7

Teta is cute. Did Brenna coin it?

Both books are now available at Amazon or your local bookstore. I have opened a message board just for discussion and prayer and news. It is http://www.lastplea.com

Delete
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Delete
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

July 30th, 2007, 9:51 am #8

;) Just placed an order for both books! Looking forward to receiving them!!!!

:cong:

July 30th, 2007, 10:22 am #9

:th: Ironia. :bless: Eph 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.

boysbach
boysbach

July 30th, 2007, 11:41 am #10

these are both available at a reduced rate through amazon in the uk