Beyond Salvation- February

February 1st, 2013, 9:37 am #1

available at Amazon, CBD, Xulon Press published 2007

author Candy Holcker

DEVELOP LOVE

Seek not to give Me a gift. The only gift of any value that you could bring Me is yourself, in your entirety. Do no hold back. Are you still without understanding?
Faith and love. This is the substance of your relationship with Me. Without these fruits there is no growth. Without these fruits you may be deemed a religious person but unable to enter into My Most Holiest.
Be with Me much. I ask for nothing but your love and obedience. You are always seeking to serve Me in some capacity. This is good but this is not what I have required of you. You always feel that you should be serving me but I have asked you to give Me your entire devotion. Why seek to change this? Is this too much to ask of you?
Develop love. There are so many ways you could minister unto Me, and yet you still seek to revert to service. Love is an overflow of your essence. Do not seek to work for me; seek instead to love Me. Fruit shall come forth from love, rather than service.
You still do not understand why I will not send you forward. You will not understand until you love Me more. Seek to know Me better. Do not say in your heart, “How should I know You better?’ There is still a closer intimacy to be attained. Would you rather work than sit at My feet? Think on these things and choose whom you should serve.

February 2nd, 2013, 9:41 am #2

DESIRE GROWTH

Still yourself in My Presence, My child, for I love you and desire the best for you. My concern is that you stay in My highest will for your life today and everyday. You must quiet yourself before Me, discern My Presence always, and enjoy and bask in that very awareness whenever you feel yourself becoming a part of the world again. Stay in My will and do not be afraid of the plans I have for you. It is My highest will for you and by no means one that is frightening or without preparation.
I have many plans for your life and they shall be fulfilled if only you will come to Me for all your needs and not just those that seem to trouble you. You should be coming to Me continually during the day. I have arranged these quiet times and you often neglect them in pursuit of other activities. Heaven can be at your fireside whenever you desire.
Be willing to devote more time to stillness before Me, and communion with Me. I want to guide and direct you in all things if given the opportunity. Do not lose this moment. Desire growth. Stir up the gift that is within you. Why go seeking anothers individual design for your life?
I have said I love you. You must love Me much more. You must trust Me much more.

February 3rd, 2013, 9:03 am #3

SUBJECT YOUR WILL

I would have you know that your heart is not truly right towards Me today. I am much grieved when you do not listen to Me. You have not calmed yourself in My Presence, nor been in My highest will.
I would not now scold you for the sake of scolding you, and I will not now force My will upon you. You must repent this: Your mind is rarely fixed upon Me. Your intellect hinders Me from moving through you when your propensity is to impress men with knowledge. This is not pleasing to Me nor acceptable if I am going to use you as a vessel. You are to know Me, not facts, about Me. I said vessel, not vassal.
You must willingly subject your will to Mine. You must speak the words I would have you to speak, not letting your intellect speak mere words about Me. Loving Me without strict obedience is not enough. How can I minister to My people through you if you are not speaking the words I would have you speak? Self must be slain, overcome and forgotten when I am moving through you. I am building anew. You will learn to speak My words.
Draw close to Me and I will forgive all your iniquities. The trials and temptations will become brutal if you do not force yourself to gaze upon Me continually. Please Me, My child; not men, nor opinion. How can you serve Me when you are so conscious of your actions, words and what you appear to be? Cast these works of the flesh out of you. I must reprove you to prevent you from hurting yourself or others. I have said that I desire to use you to glorify Me. These are My words to you today and you will hear no others until you overcome.
I am not being cruel; you are being obstinate.

February 4th, 2013, 8:05 am #4

MAKE HASTE TO PREPARE

Satan’s desire is to have you miss My will only by a fraction, hoping that you will not notice the slight of shadow around the light. I would have you perfect. I demand this of all My children, not just some, but so few are willing to strive for the highest. Instead they strive to attain only what is needful to fool the world and pass as holy. You must be holy. This is what I require. I will settle for no less—you must not.
Set your standards high, then I will come to you and meet with you face to face. Is this not your own petition? Then do not retreat or go backwards again. There are many more mountains to climb if you can endure, My child. How deep is your desire?
Study My written Word daily, not for intellectual gain, but for applying it skillfully to yourself to see where you are so deeply, sorely lacking. Raise your standards and then I will send you forth conquering in My stead. Settle not for what others are settling for. I desire you to do a new thing. It is not yours to know the details yet; only desire to show yourself a chosen vessel. The work is Mine; only prepare for it. Do not create your own opportunities. You cannot possible understand what I have in mind for you. You have not as yet heard of such a thing.
Make haste to prepare. Leave the planning to Me. I am your Maker. See with what love I love you. I am He that swiftly forgives all your iniquities. I love you and am not wroth with you. I am only concerned with your soul’s progress.

February 5th, 2013, 8:42 am #5

REST, REFRESHMENT, GOING FORWARD

Let My peace overcome you. For now is the time of great trouble and tribulation in the world and you must be calm. Go forward this day with peace and never let go of it; for it is yours whenever you claim it in the name of Jesus Christ.
Do not be too ready to speak with others. They are the ones that need to release tension with words. It is not so with you, My child. You have already released your very being to Me this morning in prayer. It is not needful for you to release anything but that which builds during the day to Me. Never take frustrations out on others, especially My little ones.
Come to Me when you are aware that you have lost My Presence. It only takes a moment and you will be most blest by this manner of exercise. You shall truly learn how to be an ambassador to the King of Kings.
You have only begun to live the life I have in mind for you. Let Me teach you more. You are certainly on a threshold of a new era. Let Me show you the way. You will be most surprised and pleased at what lines you life will take. Never forget this. Never let it escape your thoughts. I will be your all; The I Am.

February 6th, 2013, 5:41 pm #6

DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

Today I will lift you into the heavenly with Me. Be attentive to the calling of the Spirit upon your life. Be listening every moment and be aware that there is a very real
enemy that surrounds you with the intent to maim and destroy your ability to hear My words and your will to be at one with Me. Never let your calling be distracted. Keep your
eyes and mind fixed upon Me. Be filled with calm and peace and then My words shall flow through you. You will not doubt the reality of the friendship I have to offer.
You are not alone. Others travel this same road. Do not be afraid to confess that you have been schooled by the Master. Dare to be different in this indifferent world.Dare to let the world see My love pour forth from your innermost being. Dare to love Me and serve Me with a whole heart. Give your all to Me and I will bless you and return to
you a hundred-fold offering.
Listen quietly today and be at peace with Me. Learn the true meaning of the Sabbath rest. As I rested to be at one with all creation, so must you. Do not fear what others
might think. Fear what I would think in stepping out of My will. Activity will come later. You should enjoy every quiet day that I give, and there will be many more ahead. Do
not fret about inactivity. My purpose for you now is to sit at My feet. It will not always be like this. I have many surprises ahead for you, but not now. It is indeed enough that
you increase your love and devotion for Me and that you learn to love Me with the very fiber of your being. There is so much for you to learn. Do not run ahead of Me. Wait
upon My plan for you.
I love My children: Accept this. I am your Father. I give only good gifts to My children. Do not fear any coming storms. You are not to plan how you will sail through them for this is not good stewardship of My time. Take one day at a time and live and rejoice in it.

February 7th, 2013, 9:56 am #7

ASK ME FOR MORE LOVE

Let yourself praise My name. Wonderful is My name and greatly to be praised. Most blessed are you when you have entered into this place of fellowship with Me. Be at peace and do not struggle to enter into here. Do not let past thoughts lay heavy upon your heart. Only be and I will do. I shall create all the moments and you shall be attentive.
It is a blessed privilege to be a partaker of the divine fruit of knowing Me intimately.
Come unto Me often. It is pleasing to Me when you ask for more of Me and less of your own awareness. I will bless your every move if your desire is to please Me and serve Me every moment. I want your all, but you are still lacking in one thing: You must rest content in willing Me to be your all.
Do not seek the pleasures of human relationships. Your life must be set apart for Me. Do not expect that others can cheer you or comfort you. You will be disappointed if you expect that others can lift your spirit. I am the only companion that you need. No other can give you the love that you need. I am Love.
Ask Me for more love.

February 8th, 2013, 8:41 am #8

REST, REFRESHMENT, GOING FORWARD

Let My peace overcome you. For now is the time of great trouble and tribulation in the world and you must be calm. Go forward this day with peace and never let go of it; for it is yours whenever you claim it in the name of Jesus Christ.
Do not be too ready to speak with others. They are the ones that need to release tension with words. It is not so with you, My child. You have already released your very being to Me this morning in prayer. It is not needful for you to release anything but that which builds during the day to Me. Never take frustrations out on others, especially My little ones.
Come to Me when you are aware that you have lost My Presence. It only takes a moment and you will be most blest by this manner of exercise. You shall truly learn how to be an ambassador to the King of Kings.
You have only begun to live the life I have in mind for you. Let Me teach you more. You are certainly on a threshold of a new era. Let Me show you the way. You will be most surprised and pleased at what lines you life will take. Never forget this. Never let it escape your thoughts. I will be your all; The I Am.

February 9th, 2013, 7:41 am #9

DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

Today I will lift you into the heavenly with Me. Be attentive to the calling of the Spirit upon your life. Be listening every moment and be aware that there is a very real
enemy that surrounds you with the intent to maim and destroy your ability to hear My words and your will to be at one with Me. Never let your calling be distracted. Keep your
eyes and mind fixed upon Me. Be filled with calm and peace and then My words shall flow through you. You will not doubt the reality of the friendship I have to offer.
You are not alone. Others travel this same road. Do not be afraid to confess that you have been schooled by the Master. Dare to be different in this indifferent world.Dare to let the world see My love pour forth from your innermost being. Dare to love Me and serve Me with a whole heart. Give your all to Me and I will bless you and return to
you a hundred-fold offering.
Listen quietly today and be at peace with Me. Learn the true meaning of the Sabbath rest. As I rested to be at one with all creation, so must you. Do not fear what others
might think. Fear what I would think in stepping out of My will. Activity will come later. You should enjoy every quiet day that I give, and there will be many more ahead. Do
not fret about inactivity. My purpose for you now is to sit at My feet. It will not always be like this. I have many surprises ahead for you, but not now. It is indeed enough that
you increase your love and devotion for Me and that you learn to love Me with the very fiber of your being. There is so much for you to learn. Do not run ahead of Me. Wait
upon My plan for you.
I love My children: Accept this. I am your Father. I give only good gifts to My children. Do not fear any coming storms. You are not to plan how you will sail through them for this is not good stewardship of My time. Take one day at a time and live and rejoice in it.

February 10th, 2013, 8:41 am #10

ASK ME FOR MORE LOVE

Let yourself praise My name. Wonderful is My name and greatly to be praised. Most blessed are you when you have entered into this place of fellowship with Me. Be at
peace and do not struggle to enter into here. Do not let past thoughts lay heavy upon your heart. Only be and I will do. I shall create all the moments and you shall be attentive.
It is a blessed privilege to be a partaker of the divine fruit of knowing Me intimately.
Come unto Me often. It is pleasing to Me when you ask for more of Me and less of your own awareness. I will bless your every move if your desire is to please Me and
serve Me every moment. I want your all, but you are still lacking in one thing: You must rest content in willing Me to be your all.
Do not seek the pleasures of human relationships. Your life must be set apart for Me. Do not expect that others can cheer you or comfort you. You will be disappointed if you expect that others can lift your spirit. I am the only companion that you need. No other can give you the love that you need. I am Love.
Ask Me for more love and I will grant it to you. Ask it in Jesus’ name and I will not refuse. I am waiting for your entire surrender to Me. Do not grieve Me for I know what is truly in your heart.