From the earnest to the wild and crazy. Please remember to follow site rules.

An Amish person would be good to establish relations between USA & NK

nicestwarlockchipburcham
Advanced Member

February 23rd, 2018, 6:38 pm #1

i sent following email just seconds ago to United States Mr. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson:

Dear United States Mr. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson,
  i want you to recommend to Mr. President Donald J. Trump to nominate an Amish person, such as this Jacob guy (use following link and watch & listen to Jacob), to be confirmed by a majority of United States Senate to be an ambassador to North Korea because:
1, Amish people are usually nice people (if ever mean and that's probably a really big if), and so North Koreans won't feel afraid of United States and Amish people and Jacob opposes guns;
2, North Koreans need more food and Amish people know how to make good food;
3, Amish people don't like technology very much since they use horse and buggies and so again, North Koreans won't feel afraid of Amish people and Jacob or United States.

sincerely,
byrd "chip" conant burcham iii

here's a follow up email i sent today:

Dear United States Secretary of State Mr. Rex Tillerson,
(Continued from my previous email about Jacob the Amish guy); here are those two ideas:
4.  Amish people have a sense of cooperation such as when an Amish person needs a barn built, other Amish people cooperate with that Amish person to have that barn built (this is basically like the cooperation that North Koreans have with each other).
5.  Amish persons don't usually use toilets and North Koreans have a shortage of toilets, though I'm sure Jacob or you could give the North Korean Government some brochures depicting toilets and descriptions of their functionalnesses.
sincerely,
byrd "chip" conant burcham iii

ea2008
Advanced Member
ea2008
Advanced Member

March 8th, 2018, 10:08 pm #2

This is good.

Confirmation of reply: