Error while adding Title in Go Pro Studio

Discussion of All GoPro Studio Software Versions and issues

Error while adding Title in Go Pro Studio

January 25th, 2016, 12:02 am #1

Hello,

I am new to editing my videos using the Go Pro Studio software, I have most of it figured out and have created a couple videos, however, when using my laptop I am getting an error when adding a title. The error message is "Title presets folder C:\Users\Public\CineForm\LUTs not found" and when selected ok it brings up a selection to "Browse for Folder" When I can I continue to get the same error and cannot edit the title text.

Can anyone suggest what to do.

January 26th, 2016, 11:45 am #2

I contacted GoPro support and their recommendation is to uninstall the application and reinstall it, however, that has not been successful.

If anyone has a solution, please let me know, otherwise I will continue to work with support to find a resolution.

April 16th, 2018, 1:53 pm #3

Snow311 wrote: I contacted GoPro support and their recommendation is to uninstall the application and reinstall it, however, that has not been successful.

If anyone has a solution, please let me know, otherwise I will continue to work with support to find a resolution.
Here we are 2 years later and there is still no answer to this issue. I have been researching it for days and still no solution!!!