Vidya Games

8:50 PM - Apr 15, 2014 #1

Heya guys! Just wondering what Vidya Games you all are playing now a days xD

I've recently started playing FFXIV, No Time To Explain, Clive Barkers Undying, and FTB on Minecraft :o
When do I get a reward for constantly being M.I.A.?

9:29 PM - Apr 15, 2014 #2

Not enough, essentially. My backlog is huge right now... -_-

I'm currently playing FFX HD remaster and Dissidia Duodecim, with both Bravely Default and Kid Icarus: Uprising lined up sometime soon to boot. Add into that the first two Shantae games I got on the 3DS eshop, a bunch of PS3 games I keep pre-ordering and never getting around to playing, the DLC for Bioshock Infinite, Persona 4 (though I might wait until I inevitably get a PS Vita for that)...

I has too many games :/

11:58 PM - Apr 15, 2014 #3

I finally got my copy of Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Collector's Edition in the mail last Friday. Pretty excited to play that. I'm also finishing Rune Factory 4, and playing Pokemon Y off and on still. I still haven't beaten Tales of Xillia yet either though. Hopefully, I can finish some games during summer break.
Last edited by Cruel Ruin on 11:58 PM - Apr 15, 2014, edited 1 time in total.

1:37 AM - Apr 16, 2014 #4

I've mostly been playing a lot of Mass Effect I and Assassin's Creed III. Moreso the former. Beyond that, I really need to start playing Bravely Default again before I forget about it.
"He walked down, for a long while avoiding looking at her as at the sun, but seeing her, as one does the sun, without looking."
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
http://i60.tinypic.com/289lai1.png
[+] Spoiler
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab32 ... 1517d8.png

10:56 AM - Apr 16, 2014 #5

Phoenix: I've downloaded the Bioshock Infinite DLC too, I'm hoping to start it this weekend, I'm super excited about it.

I've not been playing much recently, still haven't finished outlast and I've got Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call on the go.

7:15 PM - Apr 16, 2014 #6

I just downloaded and started playing a game called Recettear: An Item Shops Tale. its actually quite interesting. You play as a girl who's father left her with a store that has a major debt on it. The first payment you have to make 10,000 pix, and the next one is 30,000
When do I get a reward for constantly being M.I.A.?

7:18 PM - Apr 16, 2014 #7

I've had that game since release, and yet I still haven't played it!! Let me know how it is Theo :)

I'm sorely tempted to make a list of all the games I either haven't finished, or straight up haven't started, but I think the results might scare me... :/

3:34 PM - Apr 17, 2014 #8

I think it's funny we have two of these topics. XD

Currently playing WoW when I have time to game at all. My husband and three of our friends are trying to get to the endgame content and so we usually do a dungeon or two a night. Other than that I haven't had much time to play anything. I've got files of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix (I'm on Re:CoM), Fable: The Lost Chapters, and Fable 3 that I need to finish. I was playing Starbound before we got back into WoW. And Pokemon X, of course.

2:56 PM - Apr 18, 2014 #9

I was confused at first, I was like "I thought I already posted in this topic".
Not too surprising though, it is a forum that was about a video game to start with.

Been playing a bunch of Faster Than Light. Beat it three times in a row. I've now beaten it four times.
Been helping my girlfriend and another female friend of ours learn how to play Super Mario 64.
Not too much else recently though.
and Cookie Clicker...

7:48 AM - Apr 19, 2014 #10

I love FTL, though I haven't played it since the update though I might pick it up again soon.