Team Isaac or Team Felix?

May 12th, 2018, 3:59 pm #1

Team..

Total votes: 8
0(0%)
8(100%)

:?: Team Isaac or Team Felix?

What team would you choose and why? Who'd be a better leader for you? And what about teammates? Would you prefer to chase or run?

I've always liked Felix's team more because I started from GSTLA :3 After replaying both games I started to like also Isaac's team as they had more funny moments but still, my heart stays with Felix and his companion.

[+] Spoiler

Click for more info about Golden Sun Legends! Also click to see The Chronicles of Golden Sunrise!

May 12th, 2018, 6:20 pm #2

Team Isaac has its moments, but Team Felix doesn't want revenge on me for killing them to try and grind a glitch encounter placement. Isaac is....I'm not sure what Isaac is, he's an okay vessel but I have no idea what he becomes outside our influence. Garet personally is out to troll me and Mia where she has personality beyond generic whitemage goodperson hints at sass and psychopathy that I admire but don't roll with. Ivan is probably just mildly salty over me killing him at Beatrice levels, but otherwise he's mostly Isaac in that I have no idea what he's like beyond courteous service.

Felix and Jenna are probably going to be able to start unpacking some of their trauma now that they're reunited and S&M are out of the picture and so they're likely to be malleable and open and slightly less killfrenzy, Sheba is spoiled but not THAT spoiled, and Piers is probably old enough to have worked through Personal Issues™ by now and be the responsible adult of the party.
Last edited by Nedben on May 12th, 2018, 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NOX

May 12th, 2018, 6:46 pm #3

Team Felix for me.
First, because Felix prioritize people over himself and the quest.
(So, it's no wonder DD broke my heart with its deaths everywhere...)

But, I think that Isaac is worth being respected.
And, despite his flaws, he try to do the right things.

So, Felix's team are the true heroes to me.
But, Isaac's is the best support team to have.

And, in the end, both teams ends up as one!

So, Felix wins for me.
But Isaac is also more than worth respect and praise.

May 13th, 2018, 4:33 am #4

Team Matthew

May 31st, 2018, 11:13 pm #5

While I think I enjoyed playing with Team Isaac more, I think Team Felix has the better characters. I think I might hang out with them instead. I'm sure Piers has quite a few words of wisdom to share with his implied late age, Sheba come across as rather wise for her age, Jenna looks like she'd be a lot of fun to hang out with, and Felix literally jumped off a tower for his bae. I rather like them a lot.

June 3rd, 2018, 1:04 am #6

I prefer Felix's team all around. I prefer The Lost Age's character designs better with the only exception being that I prefer Mia's design to Piers'. Not only that, but I prefered TLA as a game and the characters feel much less generic, having fun interactions in dialogues. Sheba teasing people and feeling strongly about being diminished for being a woman and Jenna calling Briggs out on his BS when the other pirate calls him smart are two fun bits of dialogue that really make the characters more fun to watch. Compared to that, Isaac's entire team seems much more generic and less interesting. Granted it might be because TLA was longer and the first I played, so I might simply have more interest in the characters from it, but the original team feels somewhat boring to me and I hardly remember any dialogue that stood out with the exception of Mia's jab at Babi.

Rule of existence: Whenever luck is involved, somehow, somewhere, someone will get trolled by it.

June 5th, 2018, 2:42 am #7

Edward

June 5th, 2018, 2:46 am #8

Safe Haven wrote:Edward
I can't believe you've done this
WHY ARE WE STILL HERE...
...JUST TO SUFFER?!

June 5th, 2018, 4:21 pm #9

Team Jacob is....eh, I prefer Jacob/Sheriff after that one comic.

Hmmm....What do you think the team dynamics are like after the meetup? Who do you prefer using once the parties merge?

June 17th, 2018, 6:28 am #10

Anyway...
Yeah ... while I respect Isaac I gotta prefer Felix because his group feels more fleshed out. I mean I remember them more after being away from the series for a few years where as Isaac's group I only remembered Mia because she had a job before going with Isaac.