Search Function

8:49 PM - Nov 05, 2017 #1

I have had a whole bunch of questions that I want to ask, but I have no idea if they have been asked before. Is there a way to quickly search through all of the posts here so I can make sure I don't make a repeat topic, or do I have to search through things manually?
Matthew can't hold any more, so who gets it? - Mustachioed Merchant
What in winter's name? - Olaf
Welcome to another sacreligious Christmas fuck-fest (The Angry Video Game Nerd, Bible Games 2)

8:54 PM - Nov 05, 2017 #2

According to Mr. Delfes, there are some nifty search functions that I have no idea how to access, huh.

In my opinion, if you can't find it by skimming through pages, it's probably become irrelevant enough that nobody would mind if you made a new thread.
Sunrise's Machinist Hero shall not back down!

8:56 PM - Nov 05, 2017 #3

The search is right there under the banner, has its own page. I don't find it to be very good though.
WHY ARE WE STILL HERE...
...JUST TO SUFFER?!

9:20 PM - Nov 05, 2017 #4

Thanks!
Matthew can't hold any more, so who gets it? - Mustachioed Merchant
What in winter's name? - Olaf
Welcome to another sacreligious Christmas fuck-fest (The Angry Video Game Nerd, Bible Games 2)

1:39 AM - Nov 06, 2017 #5

I *think* the Search button at the top immediately below the banner doesn't include spoilers and is weird about multiple words, but that's about it issueswise.

Make sure to check both sections for topics that could feasibly be in either for some reason: especially when it comes to the GS/TLA and DD+ forums.