Hello everyone.

May 28th, 2018, 6:33 pm #1

I played Golden Sun for the first time this year, and came to like it quite a bit. The group on ResetEra wasn't talking, so I went out to find a group of people to talk about it with. Found a few different places, and decided to start here. I hope we'll get along well, and that someone might show me around the fandom. :D

May 28th, 2018, 7:26 pm #2

Welcome, it's been a while since people joined and have just played it.

Which games did you play, all of them? On the Wii U or the Game Boy Advance and Nintendo DS? Which ones did you like most?

While a lot of people want new games, I think most people even here realize that if there would be news, we would have had it by now. But there is always a bit of hope.

One for all, and all for me。
Avatar by Yurax-Mae. Signature by Neshirys

May 28th, 2018, 7:45 pm #3

Hello, welcome! Hope you will like our place! ^.^

Do you maybe write any fanfictions or draw fanarts? Feel free to share them with us <3

We still have active topics about Golden Sun, check them out~
[+] Spoiler

Click for more info about Golden Sun Legends! Also click to see The Chronicles of Golden Sunrise!

May 28th, 2018, 8:32 pm #4

I've only played the Gameboy Advance games, and did so using an emulator on my phone. A friend from college suggested them to me, and I wound up enjoying my time with the games quite a bit. I'm sad to say I have not played the DS game, but they didn't seem too happy about it. It sounded like something similar to Dragon Age 2 happened, at least from what I understood.

May 29th, 2018, 2:53 am #5

Welcome!

Confirmation of reply: