General Clan Chat

May 19th, 2017, 1:59 pm #1

Hey, whats the current status of the clans?

I know both Mars and Venus are active. I think Venus has 4 members, I would guess Mars has 3?

How about Jupiter and Mercury?

If you're reading this and in a clan, shout out your allegiance.
Last edited by Miva on May 19th, 2017, 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

May 19th, 2017, 2:34 pm #2

Mars has four, but Deltan is fairly MIA and I don't think Wishmaster is ever really going to contribute clan-wise. He's strictly here for D&D really.
WHY ARE WE STILL HERE...
...JUST TO SUFFER?!

May 19th, 2017, 3:37 pm #3

basically that except mars clan forever.
To be a shining hobgoblin, as in my dreams!

May 20th, 2017, 6:31 am #4

Mercury is... there. I know Sagie is online a lot on discord. We just haven't really been able to convene as of late.

May 25th, 2017, 3:24 am #5

I exist, for what it's worth.
Oh right, gotta shout my allegiance too.
JUPITER!!!
Last edited by Delfes on May 25th, 2017, 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rule of existence: Whenever luck is involved, somehow, somewhere, someone will get trolled by it.

May 31st, 2018, 11:18 pm #6

If you don't mind my asking, what exactly are the clans?

June 1st, 2018, 12:16 am #7

They are/were groups of duders that wanted a name colour and djinn badge. Then they were also a competition thing where posting and topic making etc earned points for your clan. Then they were also a creativity thing with subjects related to your clan's theme. Then they were alliances instead and a better creativity thing happened (though I have to question the scope of work anyone other than Mars ended up doing). Then they were clans again and that creativity thing became open to everyone on the forum. Now they aren't being used for anything but we have custom banner badges for post counts at least.

Venus, Jupiter, Mercury and Mars are each the elements from the games. Isaac is a Venus duder, Mia is Mercury, Sheba is Jupiter (?) and Agassotio/ Agatio and the other villain dudes funnily enough are Mars. Each comes with the usual traits and what not, but they don't matter to everyone the same way or as much. Jupiters seem to be smart ones, Mercury and Venus seem to both be creative types, and Mars is almost always the cool kids club, I can vouch for that because I've been in this clan since this forum added them... though I was alone in this clan for quite some time, heh. But anyway, you needn't worry about any game aspects nor even any game meanings if you don't want to. Just pick the colour you like the most, that's all it really does, aside from the clan forum and chat channel on Discord.

If you join Mars, that's cool. I dunno what other clans are like about new members these days, in the past members have tended to get all in people's faces about getting them on board asap but no one in Mars really cares for this. It was always either me on my own, the retro trio, me on my own again and right now it's the classic trio. We have more than three members but really only the classic trio that is Saucy Goblin, Deltan and I; actually did anything during the last creativity stuff. It's comfy like this though, I suppose, since it means dealing with less people for collaboration work. Wouldn't mean we'd be upset if anyone active joined us though.
Last edited by Catman on June 1st, 2018, 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
WHY ARE WE STILL HERE...
...JUST TO SUFFER?!

June 1st, 2018, 3:41 pm #8

It sounds like there may be upcoming changes to the clan system, though, so it might be worth it to hang in there and see what happens. I'm curious myself.

June 1st, 2018, 4:59 pm #9

Can't talk, in a pool party

One for all, and all for me。
Avatar by Yurax-Mae. Signature by Neshirys

June 2nd, 2018, 8:03 am #10

Venus Clan always seems to have an affinity to puns. I thought this might just be true here, but it's been a constant thing in the Venus Clan or equivalent in every GS forum I've seen.
<-- Courtesy of Safe Haven and Saucy Goblin respectively! :3 <3