First post of 2018!

Want to talk about something other than Goemon? Here is the place to say it.

First post of 2018!

Dr. Casey
Pet Iguana Man
Dr. Casey
Pet Iguana Man

February 19th, 2018, 5:22 am #1

I got the email a few days ago. I'm glad to see these forums are still alive, I'll always have a special place in my heart for Goemon. Anyone else still here?

Jingleboy
Ninja Trainee
Jingleboy
Ninja Trainee

February 19th, 2018, 7:25 am #2

Cool to see you back!

The GI forums are still kicking about, though things got a bit more complicated when Invisionfree became Tapatalk.

Dr. Casey
Pet Iguana Man
Dr. Casey
Pet Iguana Man

March 5th, 2018, 3:14 pm #3

I have a soft spot for this website, first discovered it around 2000 or so. I wonder if Sarahsuke is still around.

Is there any way a Search functionality could be added? There's some old posts of mine I'd like to find, but I have no idea where they are.

Jingleboy
Ninja Trainee
Jingleboy
Ninja Trainee

March 5th, 2018, 10:34 pm #4

Dr. Casey wrote: I have a soft spot for this website, first discovered it around 2000 or so. I wonder if Sarahsuke is still around.

Is there any way a Search functionality could be added? There's some old posts of mine I'd like to find, but I have no idea where they are.
I think Sarahsuke nuked her online presence a few years back. Might be able to find her if you look hard enough.

I can look into the search functionality. I’ve not really caught up with the forum’s functions since tapatalk took over. No idea why I need to approve every thread either. 

Edit: played around with some permissions. You should be able to search posts by selecting th magnifying glass icon in the black bar up top. Failing that, you can view your old posts here: Link