Game Used Jackets

Game Used Jackets

Dave Grob
Dave Grob

January 16th, 2005, 1:26 pm #1

I have a 1947-1952 Brooklyn Dodgers jacket, Player unknown, Wilson size 46 and a St. Louis Cardinals late 50s team jacket #77.

Both are in excepional condition. I am looking to trade these for common flannels of these teams. No stars, only commons or coaches, team # changes are ok. as well.

NY Mets Home
NY Yankees Home and Road
Brooklyn Dodgers Home
St. Louis Browns Home
Washington Senators (post expansion road)
Philidelphia A's home and road.

With these jerseys, I will have at least one home and home flannel from each team that wore them in each city they played in. As of this time I have 56 different MLB styles of fannnels.

I am also buying these same uniforms.

March 2nd, 2005, 2:54 am #2

Hello, do you still have the Cardinals and Browns jackets? If so could you please forward a price?

Thank you very much.

Jeff

March 2nd, 2005, 2:56 am #3

I have a 1947-1952 Brooklyn Dodgers jacket, Player unknown, Wilson size 46 and a St. Louis Cardinals late 50s team jacket #77.

Both are in excepional condition. I am looking to trade these for common flannels of these teams. No stars, only commons or coaches, team # changes are ok. as well.

NY Mets Home
NY Yankees Home and Road
Brooklyn Dodgers Home
St. Louis Browns Home
Washington Senators (post expansion road)
Philidelphia A's home and road.

With these jerseys, I will have at least one home and home flannel from each team that wore them in each city they played in. As of this time I have 56 different MLB styles of fannnels.

I am also buying these same uniforms.
Hi Dave, just sent you a message and noticed after it was sent it was your listing. Hope all is well, it has been some time. This appears to be a site with a lot of promise.

Thanks Dave and take care.

Jeff Sullivan