The Official House and Cuddy Thread

Skullflap
Ultimate Member
Skullflap
Ultimate Member

July 31st, 2009, 4:54 pm #1

I would really like to see more of their past to see how they came to know each other and what happened.

I don't ship them as a couple though even though there is a shared respect/attraction between those two. They really have something special but neither of them will admit it.

Joke
Joke

July 31st, 2009, 5:32 pm #2

the past thing: I really would like to see more of that
and I do ship them as a couple actually, if only for the reason that he is to screwed up for anyone else and she also just needs him

but that is worst-case scenario

lmmitch
Elite Member
lmmitch
Elite Member

August 1st, 2009, 4:25 am #3

I totally agree! I want to see more of the past as well! We see how they are now, but how they were in the past is what shaped them into what they are today. It would be extremely interesting to learn more about them.

I feel these 2 have good on screen chemistry, major sexual tension, and play off of each other well.

This last season when House was hallucinating Cuddy was taking care of him I feel he picked her to hallucinate for a reason. He cares about her, but is afraid to care about her. I think he feels he is destructive or isn't good for anyone that comes into his life.

Joke
Joke

August 1st, 2009, 6:30 pm #4

or he is afraid he is going to get hurt, that he doesn't deserve love
he did have an abusive childhood, so I am pretty sure that is one of the reasons he is afraid to care for her. He is afraid she won't love him, because his father didn't love him and that left emotional scars

lmmitch
Elite Member
lmmitch
Elite Member

August 3rd, 2009, 6:48 pm #5

i totally agree! i really do like the idea of these 2, its so sad how the end of last season ended. He went to the psych hospital :( and he was a complete jerk to Cuddy.

I felt so bad for her, but he is out of his mind. House thought she was helping him and he thought that he was generally being nice to her instead he was flaunting his Vicadin. Can't wait to see how this plays out!

Joke
Joke

August 30th, 2009, 12:04 am #6

me neither

Confirmation of reply: