Season Six Predictions

TheOpenSink
Elite Member
TheOpenSink
Elite Member

June 24th, 2009, 2:19 am #1

So, yeah, what does everyone think is going to happen in Season Six? I totally see Lynette having a miscarriage. Totally see Bree getting preggers and not knowing who the daddy is! Man would that be hilarious! Oh! And I think that Gabby is going to be a drama mama with that little hooch they moved in!

lmmitch
Elite Member
lmmitch
Elite Member

August 1st, 2009, 4:32 am #2

I totally agree Gabby is going to be drama queen when it comes to their niece.

Lynnette and Tom .. I dunno what to think about Lynnette being pregnant, I kinda want to see her be pregnant and bitter lol however bc this is a drama it is very plausible something could happen to her and the babies (very pregnant and car accident, miscarriage in general, something wrong with just one baby) So many possibities with a pregnacy SL

The wedding totally through me off at the end, but I really do not believe Mike married Katherine..or if he did I don't think it will last..

I am loving Bree as a wild woman with Carl. Interesting pairing, but I am digging it so far. It brings out a completely different side of her. I think this will be persued more next season.

Danielle
Member Supreme
Danielle
Member Supreme

August 1st, 2009, 4:43 am #3

*Bree and Carl are going to continue their affair. Eventually Susan will find out which will lead to some serious dramatics I am sure. And if not Susan, well Julie will find out or the wife or Orson. Someone will find out and drama will ensue.

*I don't believe Mike married Katherine either. Although it is possible. If for some reason he did marry her I don't see it lasting. He still loves Susan.

*Lynette. You know I think everyone is expecting something to go wrong but I have this feeling nothing will. I think the drama with that storyline will come from them having to adjust. I see it being more of a comedic storyline than a dramatic one.

*In general I think we are going to see more of Kayla. She seemed to be MIA all of last season. She is due to come back. Julie is coming back, that has been confirmed, as has John's return.