martusia

June 23rd, 2009, 7:52 pm #1

"So won't you save, save yourself,
By leaving me now for someone else?
If I'm crying out, don't listen to it
It's only my heart, only my heart
"
James Morrison, Save Yourself

As it's my favorite pairing on Private Practice and one of my most favorite ever, if it comes to series, I've decided to start a thread about them.
I think we've all got the impression that it wasn't right for them to get divorced. Or, at first we did, but it soon was corrected. I believe actually, they're truly destined for each other, even if, or maybe because of they differ that much. They cope with problem differently, deal with emotions in other ways, but still, they make same mistakes.
What is also, I find them totaly cute together. And I'm dying to see what's Nae is going to do with Sam's confession.

Ummm, so I guess I just invite to the discussion, as I don't know what else I could say.

Danielle
Member Supreme
Danielle
Member Supreme

June 23rd, 2009, 8:20 pm #2

The thing I like about them the most is how real their story is. People who marry young do grow up and sometimes apart. Sadly they chose the easy way out and filed for divorce rather than get to know each other again. I say easy because that is how it has been portrayed. They didn't work on anything or think about working on anything until after they filed. It is a story seen too often in real life. Hopefully they will be able to get to know each other again and be able to forge a future together.

Marie
Ultimate Member
Marie
Ultimate Member

June 24th, 2009, 11:55 am #3

I agree about them taking the easy way out. I often watch their story and think why did they get divorced? I thought it was because Sam didn't love Naomi anymore but that doesn't seem to be the way. They just confuse me a bit.

Danielle
Member Supreme
Danielle
Member Supreme

June 24th, 2009, 5:23 pm #4

I think that is the point. The characters are confused themselves so their actions are confusing to viewers. Of course I could be just giving way too much credit.

GwendolynK
Ultimate Member
GwendolynK
Ultimate Member

June 29th, 2009, 3:52 am #5

I really, really love Sam and Naomi, but I'm not entirely sure why. I think maybe it's just that they have such great chemistry together that makes me want to watch them.

Confirmation of reply: