Jennifer Morrison is Leaving

ericayea

September 25th, 2009, 11:00 pm #1

I posted an article in the press section but I wanted to start a discussion over the horrible news that Jennifer's character Allison Cameron is leaving! Just when she got married to Chase they have her leave? Seriously!? And David Shore had said that season 6 was going make Chase and Cameron fans happy...I don't think so! Ugh I'm upset over this! How does anyone else feel?
Last edited by ericayea on September 29th, 2009, 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

lmmitch
Elite Member
lmmitch
Elite Member

September 27th, 2009, 2:38 am #2

OMG! how can she be leaving now! how will this make the Cameran/Chase fans happy! seriously! Just when they are going back to a mixture of old house and new..it just doesn't make sense to me.

I will be so sad if they break up! I was hoping to see more developments in C/C relationship, and as characters individually.

ericayea

October 2nd, 2009, 3:43 am #3

I KNOW! Like I am so angry..seriously? seriosuly they are doing this to us?!?!?! I don't know if I'll stop watching because I love Chase and there is always the hope that she could come back but I still don't know how I feel about this...I mean I'm angry but I really want to see how this whole thing plays out.

The article I read said that she had already filmed her last scenes and that it won't be airing around November but I may be wrong. I just hope we get some good Chameron scenes in before Cameron leaves. I also read that it's all House's fault...wonderful. hahahaha

Confirmation of reply: