janewilk
Site Admin

11 Dec 2017, 17:48 #1

What are your view ?

Total votes: 0
0(0%)
0(0%)
0(0%)

For my part, I can not give you an opinion on Ultimate Team. Since its introduction, I had guessed that we had to lose ourselves over time if I wanted to create my dream team. I tried but left almost immediately. I do not even want to play online with a team built by the euro, so I refrain. What I can tell you is that the Career mode has been enriched with goodies that please any player of my generation who can still play offline. The possibility of discussing the contract directly with the agent and the player is a plus, as is the option of being able to pay a player's rescission clause, skipping the negotiations directly with the team and creating havoc in the football world as an al-Khelaifi any. A hint, at least, it must also be done on the second episode of Il Viaggio. Alex Hunter is now customizable and the plot is enriched with choices and cliffhangers that make a whisker to Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible. Note of demerit regarding the dubbing. Although the Italian language is available,often Hunter will respond in Italian to the likes of Ronaldo , dubbed from the original in English, creating an alienating effect that will push you towards forbidden curses. Once this impulse is overcome, everything becomes more enjoyable.

As you have already understood, this year FIFA 18 Coin Generator Xbox One could have given more. The defensive system could be improved (it must be repeated), and the goalkeepers will certainly be upgraded, unless EA has decided to develop its entire business on the videos of the best goals uploaded on its YouTube channel. The online matches inevitably suffer from the same defects to which is added the aggravating lag for those who, like me, has a line that is not even in Syrian caves. I look forward to the first patch, even if the overall judgment is a point above sufficiency. The new animations are pleasant, although sometimes there is the feeling of unnatural acceleration, and the technique is still rewarded. Of course, if you are scarce you will remain scarce, just as I have heard from my friend after Juventus - Napoli 2-8. But there is always room for improvement.

fut 18 free coins