Star
24-7-365

5:24 AM - Sep 23, 2014 #1

Name: Tony Damico
Alignment: [Face/Heel/Tweener] Tweener
Height: 67 inches
Weight: 275 lbs

Looks: Older version of Sting without face paint

Ring Gear: White shirt with FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM BACK

Entrance Music: Seek and Destroy by Mettalica
Entrance Description: Arena goes dark, pyro shoots off and then FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH is said, more pyro shoots off as the music plays as I walk slowly to the ring, get into the ring, pyro shoots off again as I climb to get corner post and yell FUCK YEAH as the crowd chants back FUCK YEAH

Gimmick/Back-story: Sort of a like Stone Cold Steve Austin attitude with Sting look

Biography: After being gone for awhile tending to personal issues, I have returned to back an impact at SCW.

Move-set Moves are brawling tactics mostly. Various suplexes moves. Can both brawl and do technical holds

Signature Moves Set Up moves includes kicks to the stomach. I will post more moves if needed as I have not changed any of my moves from before. But, I can post them if forgotten what I have done in the past.

Finisher Moves F Bomb which is like the Stone Cold Stunner

FERAL DESTUCTION....CURRENT SCW TAG CHAMPIONSNS

BRIAN BREWSTER...CURRENT WORLD CHAMPION

SCW WORLD CHAMPION APRIL 29, 2012 TO APRIL 9, 2013
INDUCTED TO SCW HALL OF FAME MAY 4, 2013