Moderator: Bondic

Bloodzone The Return #2

Bondic
24-7-365
Bondic
24-7-365

5:47 AM - Jun 24, 2013 #1

Note to Roster: This show is quick result summary, I am sorry, but I did have the main event written and also I did have a few more segments happening. But I lost everything when I tried to finish a lab for my computer science class. Sorry! The next show is going to be a lot better. I thank you for the support and also with the move!

The lights in the arena go out as the tron lights up. First there is static and then there is the silhouette of a man..

[align=center][/align]

Mr. Montgomery: You all thought this was over didn't you? Just because Mr. Hendrickson shut down his company doesn't mean we won't show up elsewhere. For those who are unaware of who I am, my name is Mr. Montgomery, a member of the Council. If you have no idea what the Council is you are about to find out. Ladies and Gentlemen the Council has arrived in UHW and wherever the Council is things get a whole lot more interesting. We will see you very soon.. Enjoy what is left of this version of UHW, children...

The tron goes back to static and then out as the lights slowly come to full brightness.

Gibbs: “So, the council has found its way to the UHW?

Jones: “This is huge! I mean, what could possibly happen with this occurring here and now? Right after UHW reopens?

Gibbs: “We welcome you to Bloodzone and tonight we have some huge things going down!”

Jones: “This is correct. First up we have sickle taking on Nightcat. I see this match ending quickly!”

First Appearance
One Fall
Sickle vs. Nightcat

Sickle and Nightcat lock up. After a long and drawn out battle, Sickle connects with a big boot knocking Nightcat to the floor. You see The Empire coming out in full force trying to distract Sickle and with Bishop on the apron sliding in a steel chair. Nightcat gladly accepts and tries to use it on Sickle who ducks and comes off the ropes with a huge clothesline. Almost knocking Nightcat out. The ref catches the chair in the ring and warns Bishop who only fights with the ref. While that is happening, Brian slides in the ring and uses his SCW World Title as a weapon on Sickle, only to make Sickle more mad. The ref turns and makes The Empire leave ring side. Sickle hits Abyss knocking out Nightcat. While his music is playing and he is looking with his evil smirk towards the entrance ramp. He looks down at Nightcat and then proceeds to hit him with Eternal Slumber.

Winner: Sickle

Jones: “You can tell the bad blood between Sickle and The Empire is building, I can not wait to see what is going to go down as the weeks continue here in UHW!”

Gibbs: “Yes you are right on this one. The history between Sickle and Bishop alone is enough to knock off the roof of this place!”

Three Way Match
One Fall
David Pryor w/ Elijah vs. RDS vs. Britani Gattis

David is seen getting the tar stompped out of him by RDS. This is all before David could make it down isle. The staff break it up and Britani is waiting for RDS in the ring. As he slides in Britani hits him with a hug Five Finger Death Punch. Not once but twice. As the ref is checking on RDS, Britani tosses the knockles to the crowd. She pins for the three count.

Winner: Britani Gattis

Jones: “This girl is rising very fast in UHW. It is hard to believe that this star is climbing the ladder as fast as she is.”

Gibbs: “I know Wilson is watching and gauging when and who is going for the Title he is announcing at the next show.”

Jones: “This is rumors and nothing has been confirmed yet.”

Singles Match
One Fall
Ellie Classic vs. Curtis Mitchell

Ellie and Curtis square off in the middle of the ring. They shake hands which is unusal for Curtis or anyone in The Empire to do something like this. They square off and it is a back and forth battle. Again Brian and the rest of The Empire come down to ring side. They have the ring surrounded and watch silently as Curtis and Ellie fights back and forth. Before too long Brian and the rest of the faction enter the ring. Ellie is handed a Empire T-shirt and the entire faction hold arms high in the air. From the looks of both Curtis and Ellie, you can tell that the match could have went either way. Brian gets a mic.

Brian: “You thought that we would jump this woman? Well you are all wrong. Like I have said many times over. We are the dominate faction in wrestling today. With this addition, we have grown that much stronger. That much more powerful. You just witnessed history in the making. What’s next? You just have to wait and see.”

Brian drops the mic.

Winner: No contest.

Jones: "Who can stop The Empire?"

Gibbs: "They just keep on growing and gaining power as they wish!"

Tag Team Match
One Fall
Brown Pride vs. Priest & Kronik

For some reason Brian and Andrew hang back for the tag team match. First comes out Brown Pride and they stand outside the ring close to Brian and Andrew. They exchange words. Hector is the first to slide in the ring. Followed by J-Dogg. Priest and Kronik comes out, the crowd goes wild. The match doesn’t last long before Death Sentence is in the middle of the ring. Fist are flying as the ref tries to gain control. This doesn’t happen and the bell is called. Wilson come out and makes the announcement that things will be settled on the next show. And not for the UHW Tag Titles. This is something that needs to be dealt with and will be on a grand stage.

Winner: No contest.

Gibbs: "I wonder what Wilson was saying about a Grand Stage?"

Jones: "We will see on the next show, he is coming out with a lot to say I am sure."

Singles Match
One Fall
Dragasha Omega © vs. Eric Herrera

Eric is standing looking at Dragasha, not sure how to lock up with her. Knowing that a fatal mistake could cost him the match. They finally square off, Eric gets the advantage and slings her into the ropes, coming back landing a drop kick. He stays on the offense kicking the downed Dragon. After a few more kicks a warning comes from the ref and he stands back allowing the Dragon up. Afterwards, the lock up again, this time Dragasha gets the upperhand. Landing a huge DDT knocking Eric hard to the mat. The fight is back and forth for several more minutes at a very fast pace. At this time, Sickle comes out to the entrance ramp. Watching the match go on. Eric notices and slows down the match a bit, or atleast tries to. After a knock out and drag out brawl from the two. Eric hits Drowning Current. Pinning the fallen Dragon. The kick out is at 2. Eric gets up, mad that this match isn’t over and looks back toward the entrance ramp. Watching Sickle. Making sure that this is a one on one match. While his attention is on Sickle. This is all Dragasha needed, the chance to get back to her feet. With this, she lands Desparation, looking at the fallen #1 contender, she looks up at Sickle. Wanting to send a clear message, she climbs the ropes. One last look at Sickle she leaps in the air landing Moonsualt into the pin.

Eric kicks out at the last minute. Not knowing how this happened. She gets right back on the offense. Kicking Eric several times and picking him up. They fight back and forth for several more minutes. Dragasha gets a chance to hit him with Phoenix Splash. This time it was enough to get the three count.

Winner: Dragasha Omega.

Credit: Bondic, Kinvar, and Priest.

With this move, these guys helped me finish setting up the boards so I could write this last minute. After losing everything. I am putting this out here now. This is a unit. Nothing in UHW can be done without the other two guys. I am pleased that these two offered to come on board and help me build UHW back to what it was several years ago. There are two more spots open on staff. The requirements are you must be able to write matches and be willing to listen to everyone on staff, knowing that there are so many angles that can be worked with and made something huge with in this fed. Sorry that this entire show is quick result and I can promise that from here on out, This will only get better. The card will be going up later tonight, or tomorrow, allowing last minute apps to me filled out and seeing who is here and wants to be part of UHW from the start here. You can tell that there will be some storylines going forth from here and I can promise this. UHW is coming back strong. Better than ever@!

UHW Inc. 2013 ©

Bondic
24-7-365
Bondic
24-7-365

5:49 AM - Jun 24, 2013 #2

The card is coming soon. I am going to wait till tomorrow after I get home from school and post it since I am waiting for a few last min. bios to get posted. Make sure you get em in so I can make the card!

Bondic
24-7-365
Bondic
24-7-365

5:52 AM - Jun 24, 2013 #3

Here is the link to the new boards for UHW.

All I have left to get from here are the old shows and a few odds and ends. This will be the last show and RP period on these boards..

http://z13.invisionfree.com/UHW_Inc_201 ... hp?act=idx

Confirmation of reply: