Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You Concert Series

All discussions related to Mariah Carey.

Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You Concert Series

September 4th, 2017, 8:21 am #1

Thread to discuss the upcoming concert series. So far we have details of the Vegas concerts:

Thu Dec 14
Sat Dec 16
Sun Dec 17
Wed Dec 20
Fri Dec 22

And (I am super excited), queen has also announced that she's coming to Manchester and London!

Sunday 10 Dec
Monday 11 Dec

It was mentioned in an article that she was doing the Beacon shows as well but as yet there's been no official confimation
Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

September 4th, 2017, 9:07 am #2

OK this is all my dreams come true. It's going to be tough as it will be the first Mariah concert since Martyn passed and all I will think the whole time is "He should be here." But me and his friends will make it so he's there!

Now some serious business. Someone must have tips/contacts to get me front row for the London or Manchester date. 😂

I got 5th on the Sweet Sweet Tour and I need to top that. 

September 4th, 2017, 9:49 am #3

I'm so excited that she's coming to Manchester! I think I will probably have to go with my brother as I don't know anyone who would come with me here lol.

I hope she pays tribute in some way to Martyn. Maybe dedicate Hero to him.
Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

September 4th, 2017, 10:45 am #4

Kevon wrote: I'm so excited that she's coming to Manchester! I think I will probably have to go with my brother as I don't know anyone who would come with me here lol.

I hope she pays tribute in some way to Martyn. Maybe dedicate Hero to him.
Yeah i'd pretty much lose it completely if that happened but what a moment that would be! 

September 4th, 2017, 10:51 am #5

Good for her for taking this more on the road. I'm tempted to pass if I'm honest - I loathe Christmas and a whole setlist of festive songs, even by Mariah, is likely more than I can stand lol

September 4th, 2017, 11:03 am #6

OK I need more than a Tweet from her and to get these HoneyBFly passes up on her website yesterday. 

This link implies fanclub presale is tomorrow?

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/mariah-ca ... YAT_213635

September 4th, 2017, 11:16 am #7

carlos b fly wrote: Good for her for taking this more on the road. I'm tempted to pass if I'm honest - I loathe Christmas and a whole setlist of festive songs, even by Mariah, is likely more than I can stand lol
Okay Carlton Gebbia with your gothic ass. 

September 4th, 2017, 11:40 am #8

Ugh, Australia next year!

September 4th, 2017, 11:41 am #9

Really nice. Last year, when I saw Kylie Minogue doing a series of Christmas concerts in the UK, I wondered why Mariah was not doing the same
<p> </p>

September 4th, 2017, 12:06 pm #10

mcfan wrote:
carlos b fly wrote: Good for her for taking this more on the road. I'm tempted to pass if I'm honest - I loathe Christmas and a whole setlist of festive songs, even by Mariah, is likely more than I can stand lol
Okay Carlton Gebbia with your gothic ass. 
DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE STAR OF DAVID?!!!