Leaked Stems/Unheard Vocals Thread

All discussions related to Mariah Carey.
thiagorosadas

12 Oct 2017, 13:16 #601

oopargentina wrote:
Z0rzi wrote:
addictedsober wrote: this is the full list of stems/multis circulating btw... I was offered them like 6 months ago or so

Someday [Multitracks] Emotions [Multitracks] Can’t Let Go [Multitracks] Make It Happen [Multitracks] Emotions (Unplugged) [Multitracks] I’ll Be There (Unplugged) [Multitracks] Anytime You Need a Friend [Multitracks] Hero [Multitracks] Merry Christmas [Album Multitracks] Always Be My Baby [Multitracks] I Am Free [Multitracks] Looking In [Multitracks] One Sweet Day [Multitracks] Underneath The Stars [Multitracks] Babydoll [Multitracks] Close My Eyes [Multitracks] Fourth Of July [Multitracks] Outside [Multitracks] I Still Believe [Multitracks] Sweetheart [Multitracks] Do You Know Where You’re Going To [Multitracks] Petals [Multitracks] Circles [Stems] Fly Like A Bird [Stems] Get Your Number [Stems] I Wish You Knew [Stems] It’s Like That [Stems] Makin’ It Last All Night (What I Do) [Stems] Mine Again [Stems] Say Somethin' [Multitracks] Shake It Off [Stems] To The Floor [Stems] We Belong Together [Stems] Your Girl [Stems] 100% [Multitracks] Candy Bling [Multitracks] H.A.T.E.U. [Multitracks] I Wanna Know What Love Is [Multitracks] Languishing [Multitracks] Merry Christmas II You [Album Multitracks] Cry [Stems] Heavenly [Stems] Meteorite [Stems] Money [Stems] Supernatural [Stems] The Art of Letting Go [Stems] Thirsty [Stems] Triumphant [Stems] You Don’t Know What To Do [Stems] You’re Mine [Stems] Beautiful [Stems] Infinity [Stems]
I think I would actually DROP DEAD if those multitracks leaked. PLEASE YOU READING THIS PLEASE SHARE I HAVE A HEART CONDITION
LOL Image
I’d die if I could the Hero one. Cannot imagine how beautiful it sounds with just vocals and piano. Please let know if you get more info. :)))))

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

TheMariahCarey

12 Oct 2017, 13:25 #602

matty tat tat wrote:
TheMariahCarey wrote:  the only official acapella is from the remix, which means it's speed up and the some adlibs were altered
Are there any IWKWLI stems other than the filtered acapella?
just the remix from the acapella

EDIT:i'm so fucking stupid, I mean just the acapella from the Remix

TheMariahCarey

12 Oct 2017, 13:32 #603

addictedsober wrote: this is the full list of stems/multis circulating btw... I was offered them like 6 months ago or so

Someday [Multitracks] Emotions [Multitracks] Can’t Let Go [Multitracks] Make It Happen [Multitracks] Emotions (Unplugged) [Multitracks] I’ll Be There (Unplugged) [Multitracks] Anytime You Need a Friend [Multitracks] Hero [Multitracks] Merry Christmas [Album Multitracks] Always Be My Baby [Multitracks] I Am Free [Multitracks] Looking In [Multitracks] One Sweet Day [Multitracks] Underneath The Stars [Multitracks] Babydoll [Multitracks] Close My Eyes [Multitracks] Fourth Of July [Multitracks] Outside [Multitracks] I Still Believe [Multitracks] Sweetheart [Multitracks] Do You Know Where You’re Going To [Multitracks] Petals [Multitracks] Circles [Stems] Fly Like A Bird [Stems] Get Your Number [Stems] I Wish You Knew [Stems] It’s Like That [Stems] Makin’ It Last All Night (What I Do) [Stems] Mine Again [Stems] Say Somethin' [Multitracks] Shake It Off [Stems] To The Floor [Stems] We Belong Together [Stems] Your Girl [Stems] 100% [Multitracks] Candy Bling [Multitracks] H.A.T.E.U. [Multitracks] I Wanna Know What Love Is [Multitracks] Languishing [Multitracks] Merry Christmas II You [Album Multitracks] Cry [Stems] Heavenly [Stems] Meteorite [Stems] Money [Stems] Supernatural [Stems] The Art of Letting Go [Stems] Thirsty [Stems] Triumphant [Stems] You Don’t Know What To Do [Stems] You’re Mine [Stems] Beautiful [Stems] Infinity [Stems]
Can you direct me to the person that's selling them? I literally put in bold the ones i'd buy
Last edited by TheMariahCarey on 12 Oct 2017, 15:24, edited 1 time in total.

nickad100

12 Oct 2017, 14:36 #604

The guy doing the "Stripped" project posted the link to the whole "Stripped" album:

koungalex123

12 Oct 2017, 14:41 #605

syfyboy13

12 Oct 2017, 14:52 #606

TheMariahCarey wrote: for those of you who wanted the IBLULT stems:
*link* removed - Please note that links to download these files will be removed until further discussion amongst the admin team regarding the legalities of sharing of these files. We will update on our final decision asap - The Admin Team.
Thank you so much!

oopargentina

12 Oct 2017, 15:43 #607

Last edited by oopargentina on 13 Oct 2017, 00:36, edited 1 time in total.

nickad100

12 Oct 2017, 17:28 #608

Disregard

Lovergirl111

12 Oct 2017, 22:21 #609

MAKE IT HAPPEN !

*link* removed - Please note that links to download these files will be removed until further discussion amongst the admin team regarding the legalities of sharing of these files. We will update on our final decision asap - The Admin Team.

oopargentina

12 Oct 2017, 22:35 #610

Last edited by oopargentina on 13 Oct 2017, 00:36, edited 1 time in total.