Whitney Houston

General music & other artists discussion.
Ginger1

14 Nov 2017, 02:18 #1131

jamiclever wrote: Rosie O'Donnell was on WWHL this week and said she knew Whitney and Robyn were a couple -- she said they had mutual friends in the WNBA and it was basically known among them. 

Really sad, and I'm willing to bet it was a major factor in her substance abuse -- keeping a secret like that is poisonous. I wonder if she would have eventually come out if she were still alive today. 

(and, totally irrelevant, but I wonder if Mariah knew)
Doubtful.  Not while her mother was still alive, at least.  Cissy's response to Whitney being a lesbian was nope, not, never.  

Mariahcareyfan123456

14 Nov 2017, 03:31 #1132

I don't like how she sounds here. 
They should have included this one. Surely they could have cleaned it up a bit. She sounds so much better imo.

Gospelartist03

14 Nov 2017, 15:44 #1133

Fans are trying to figure out why they included IHN from '96 when everything else is from TBG but anyway the rest of the tracklisting is perfect so... and I'm her biggest fan and still trying to figure out what hair style that was 😬

BeyondIdolization

14 Nov 2017, 17:33 #1134

Ginger1 wrote:
jamiclever wrote: Rosie O'Donnell was on WWHL this week and said she knew Whitney and Robyn were a couple -- she said they had mutual friends in the WNBA and it was basically known among them. 

Really sad, and I'm willing to bet it was a major factor in her substance abuse -- keeping a secret like that is poisonous. I wonder if she would have eventually come out if she were still alive today. 

(and, totally irrelevant, but I wonder if Mariah knew)
Doubtful.  Not while her mother was still alive, at least.  Cissy's response to Whitney being a lesbian was nope, not, never.  
In one of the interview clips from the documentary Cissy answered "I don't know" when asked if they were in a relationship. Which is basically her saying "Yes" without outright saying it.

jamiclever

14 Nov 2017, 20:30 #1135

^Awful. I bet Cissy lives with that guilt.