Real Housewives

Spread your wings! Discuss Life, TV, movies etc.
carlos b fly

06 Dec 2017, 13:17 #9291

charmbracelet87 wrote:
BeyondIdolization wrote: Except this time it's "I DIDN'T SAY WHAT I SAID". A Kelly Bensimon alternate universe mess.
I am Team Nene on this one, since Porscha is unforgivable for her part in last season's antics toward Kandi. 
Yeah, I'm also Team Nene simply because Porsha is just such a gross, unaccountable person but... you can totally understand why she's so confused about all this. She's got Nene saying she didn't want her fired when its literally on tape and screaming about her saying something she didn't actually say (again, on camera).

I'd be baffled too. 😂

dwhite725

07 Dec 2017, 06:58 #9292

charmbracelet87 wrote: I am not sure how you could be shocked that Lydia might not come back--she was incredibly boring and irritating. I would be shocked if she or Peggy did come back.

Gretchen: never saw her as a villain per se, but she's not really a victim either. She was a stone-cold gold digger, and although Tamra was absolutely evil from the beginning with her, it is somewhat fair game since she's on this show, and was dating a dying 100 year old man and kissing other men. I don't really feel badly for her at all.

To seek out and then marry Slade? That made this already fake show seem too fake to pretend anymore. That proposal scene was so embarrassing. I won't lie though, I think it was hilarious how much Tamra et al. made fun of her stupid and ugly products, especially at that bachelorette.

I really hope they don't bring her back. She brought nothing interesting or real to the show, and I would much rather see Alexis (at least she's kind of pretty and unintentionally funny) or Heather (I want to see that house and all the ice cubes her refrigerator can make--LOL) return. She's not pretty at all, she's not rich, and her life is fake and hollow. Honestly, I think I would rather watch Peggy pretend to only speak Armenian and roll grape leaves  paint dry.
Like I've said before- I don't think Bravo want to admit she wasn't that great as a housewife yet again. She served her purpose in getting Tamra and Vicki to talk and to bring Peggy in, I just don't see them having her a one and done twice. At least she was confrontational this season, but still a bore. I'd rather Lydia then Megan with a baby again to be honest.

Gretchen kinda got the villian edit her last season I guess, but you could say everyone was with how Alexis was treated. I never saw her and Tamra's friendship lasting. I guess I just don't think she's smart enough to get the villian role.

I dunno- I see the "villian" of the housewives to be very calculating, manipulating but also sweet to your face. Some are just outright crazy bitches - see Brandi Galnville and LeeAnn Locken. The villian edit is different from being the actual villian - see Atlanta last season, Kandi was getting the villian edit and then the reunion blew that out of the water. I honestly see LVP as a villian and she has gotten that edit on her for a season or 2. Bethenney kinda is too, but I guess there's a difference between franchises, I don't see either BH or NYC ever having a knock down drag out fight or threatening of lives like other franchises.

On another note- is anyone wondering what the cast of NYC is gonna look like?  It looks like everyone is back full time.

Also, let's just give Kim D a slot on NJ at this point, what do they hold anyways?  Her fashion show has always brought the most drama to the show as well as anything she says. I hope she's getting a pretty penny for her appearances since her event always has created the biggest drama at the end or for the rest of each season. The season finale or the episode before it has been the Psche fashion show a couple of times now. Or at least close to it.

BeyondIdolization

07 Dec 2017, 08:08 #9293

^Your posts are kind of rambling and contradictory, but anyway yes, Gretchen clearly got the villain edit in her final season, no question about that. Whether that was solely down to her own behavior or other cast members' manipulation is a different story.

Kevon

07 Dec 2017, 09:38 #9294

ATL: I was so sad that Kim Z didn't go on the trip, that would have been everything. But my lord she really has become a total mess, that brief scene at the party was enough for a whole season's worth of drama lol. You know it's bad when Kenya comes across as looking like the sane one.

The trip looks like it's going to pick the series up a lot, which is good considering it's probably the few times they've managed to get all the women who are clearly disjointed in one room together. Without Kim on the trip to come for Kenya, I'm glad that Porsha is about to feel Nene's messy wrath. It's hilarious though, even though Nene is clearly wrong and lying, you totally take her side because, it's Nene. 
Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

carlos b fly

07 Dec 2017, 10:58 #9295

Kevon wrote:  I'm glad that Porsha is about to feel Nene's messy wrath. It's hilarious though, even though Nene is clearly wrong and lying, you totally take her side because, it's Nene. 
I know. I mean, I still have no idea what Nene is on about in all this (which is what makes it so entertaining) but you still side with her. She's as thick as mince but anyone who can preach about accountability for their actions without batting an eyelid deserves this nonsense from Neyney. 

Kevon

07 Dec 2017, 11:00 #9296

You could tell she wasn't even thinking about the Kandi situation until she was reminded about it. Like "YOU DESERVE IT FOR WHAT YOU DID TO KANDI" didn't come into it until like the last moments of her fit LOL.

I did think it was interesting that Nene said Porsha threw Phaedra under the bus. She obviously doesn't believe that Porsha was as naive or clueless as she played herself to be on the reunion when Freak and Fraud were exposed.

BeyondIdolization

07 Dec 2017, 11:21 #9297

I'm not team Nene at all, I can't stand her screaming the same nonsensical things over and over in an argument. She's just a bully. If I had to choose whom to hang out with I'd take Porsha any day.

carlos b fly

07 Dec 2017, 11:22 #9298

Kevon wrote:

I did think it was interesting that Nene said Porsha threw Phaedra under the bus. She obviously doesn't believe that Porsha was as naive or clueless as she played herself to be on the reunion when Freak and Fraud were exposed.
She's been on about this for a while. I don't know what to think. I'd hope its not true.

BeyondIdolization

07 Dec 2017, 11:32 #9299

If Porsha was more involved, you better believe Phaedra would've called her out right then and there, to save her own skin/deflect. It was definitely Phaedra and Carlos King conspiring.

Kevon

07 Dec 2017, 11:41 #9300

True, she was totally mute at that point. To see Phaedra, a lawyer of all people, completely frozen and having no comeback or justification was a first.

I do think there's an element of hot-headed NayNay just using that as ammo for her beef with Porsha.