Real Housewives

September 1st, 2011, 4:27 am #1

Thread dedicated to my favorite thing ever in the history of television- most specifically, Beverly Hills, as that is the upcoming season, but discussions on NJ and the recently concluded NY are also welcome.

GO. 

September 1st, 2011, 6:42 am #2

I love all seasons, except for Miami and D.C.

On New Jersey

- I used to like Teresa but now she's really starting to annoy me, she's so petty and catty with these financial/legal problems as of late. Her husband is becoming more and more vile as well.

- I have a crush on Joe Gorga and Albie Manzo is really cute, too. 

- Ashley (Jacqueline's daughter) makes me want to scream. I am only a few years older than her and she's BEYOND naive/stupid and disrespectful.
Last edited by mariahfan150 on September 5th, 2011, 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

September 2nd, 2011, 1:24 am #3

I've watched most of season 1 & 2 of NJ, some of NY, and a couple of episodes of BH. Did NJ become lame after Danielle left? She was by far my favorite. Crazy town!

September 2nd, 2011, 2:12 am #4

^ She's still just as crazy and a drama queen seeing her on Famous Food.

September 2nd, 2011, 2:44 am #5

atlanta and beverly hills are easily my favorite casts, but i also enjoy oc and miami. I haven't really enjoyed nyc since bethanny left and having to watch those beasts alex and simon on a weekly basis is getting tiring and i've never enjoyed nj even though i watched the entire first season...

September 2nd, 2011, 4:51 am #6

^How can a person watch NJ season 1 and NOT enjoy it?!?

Michael, I need to check out Famous Foods. It has my other favorite train wreck Heidi Montag.

September 2nd, 2011, 3:26 pm #7

I have an unhealthy OBSESSION with NYC. It's not as good since Bethenny left but like the Morocco trip this season? AMAZING. And I'm obsessed with the Countess and her music. Season 3 of NY, is, in my opinion, possibly the greatest reality television EVER. Jill and Bethenny's fight, Kelly's breakdown on Scary Island- like omg. I'm of course a fan of Bethenny's spin-off too.

NJ is great, though I do miss Danielle's insanity. Caroline and Jacqueline are the only likable ones imo.

ATL...I can't even .

I'm also obsessed with Beverly Hills and so excited for it to come back Monday. I'm going to see a taping with them on Anderson Cooper's talk show Tuesday #gayoverload

September 2nd, 2011, 3:43 pm #8

NYC use to be my favorite.... but Bethenny was the glue to the cast. Once she left, the show went downhill. Bravo needs to get rid of some of the ladies (like Alex, Jill, Ramona, Sonya, and the countess) and bring in some fresh blood (no, not people like Cindy).

Beverly Hills is the BEST cast. Kyle is my favorite Housewife (bethenny would be #1, but she isnt on the show). Cant wait for season 2!!

New Jersey is probably my second favorite. This season has been really good... I like how they brought more family drama into the show cause (unfortunately) it reminds me of my extended family. I absolutely love Melissa. Like Kyle, she is beautiful. I do miss Danielle.

Love Atlanta. Nene use to be great, but she went downhill last season. I love Sheree and of course kim!!

I never cared for OC and Miami. I did like DC thanks to Cat Ommanney. Come to think of it, they should move Cat to NYC and keep the Countess since that would cause friction.

September 2nd, 2011, 6:12 pm #9

BeyondIdolization wrote:^How can a person watch NJ season 1 and NOT enjoy it?!?

Michael, I need to check out Famous Foods. It has my other favorite train wreck Heidi Montag.
the only thing entertaining about nj for me was them fighting with danielle, but the whole thing was kinda overblown. i really enjoyed the finale, but who didn't 

September 2nd, 2011, 8:46 pm #10

LegendaryShade wrote:I have an unhealthy OBSESSION with NYC. It's not as good since Bethenny left but like the Morocco trip this season? AMAZING. And I'm obsessed with the Countess and her music. Season 3 of NY, is, in my opinion, possibly the greatest reality television EVER. Jill and Bethenny's fight, Kelly's breakdown on Scary Island- like omg. I'm of course a fan of Bethenny's spin-off too.
Really? I find her extremely fake and condescending. She's just as catty, petty and uncouth as the rest of them, but she puts on this "countess" facade that's just a joke to me. I hate her almost as much as Kelly. 

I agree on the rest, though. I miss Bethenny's bitchy sense of humor on NYC.