The Random Mariah Thoughts Thread

All discussions related to Mariah Carey.
Joined: November 16th, 2002, 6:36 am

April 16th, 2018, 1:01 pm #15911

The only thing joined at the hips is Stella and TMZ. Didn't I read something about her being investigated for taking Mariah for a ride financially? 

I found her absence on social media suspicious considering she was forever flaunting her phony lifestyle on instagram.
Wrapped up in a shady tortilla
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: March 28th, 2003, 3:15 am

April 16th, 2018, 1:09 pm #15912

Brazilian X Man wrote: Even if Stella (Stolper?) actually files a lawsuit against Mariah that does not mean she has any right to anything. People tend to think that since a lawsuit was filed the demanded part is already guilty, but it is not true and Stella has not even done that to begin with. She is just trying to manipulate the general public perception with a statement that could be baseless.
This is the reality for most situations like this though - Stella is likely just trying to force a settlement banking that Mariah won't want the public scrutiny and drawn out legal battle. It's a pain in arse for celebrities and why most just pay to shut people up even when they're innocent. I'd actually be quite amused if Mariah thinks she can win this and proceed to drag it to very end for a victory. 

See where Stella's tacky ways get her then. 
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: March 28th, 2003, 3:15 am

April 16th, 2018, 1:15 pm #15913

Mariah10Carey88 wrote: Maybe this isn’t the time for this but I’m so proud to say I told you so about Stella being evil since day one. After so many lambs were blinded and supported her and even called me sexist for my and others opposition to her.
I never understood the cult around her either. I absolutely gave her benefit of the doubt at the start but she proved to be atrocious with developing Mariah creatively as an artist, cheapened her reputation hugely and tried to turn her into some fucking Kardashian publicity at all costs seeker. All totally short term gains at any costs.

Only cap in her feather was getting Mariah touring more but in hard reality -

a) getting an ageing legacy artist with no hits to tour is hardly an innovative, Music Week worthy career idea
b) since Stella seemed clueless handling Mariah in any other way musically to make money, this literally was the only choice 
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: November 13th, 2005, 2:58 am

April 16th, 2018, 1:20 pm #15914

It's pretty obvious Stella was trying to get something from her by using the bipolar story as leverage. Now that Mariah put the story out by her own she felt the only way to get some money was filing a lawsuit.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: March 24th, 2003, 3:44 pm

April 16th, 2018, 2:00 pm #15915

They did have a lot of production projects in the air, so it could be any number of those being scrapped getting her goat. Mariah is playing too nice with her, as she has with all the others who have come for her in the past - she just vaguely implies the wrong and it’s not until someone else comes foreword that anyone believes something happened (like that Irv Gotti interview that confirmed all the J.lo tea).  And I wonder where Brett Ratner stands in all this. He introduced her to this woman who ran her in to the ground, then got tied into his own rape-y drama. The lambs should be going after him as well. 
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: March 28th, 2003, 3:15 am

April 16th, 2018, 2:05 pm #15916

Robbie80 wrote:  I wonder where Brett Ratner stands in all this. He introduced her to this woman who ran her in to the ground
One thing I will say, I bet Brett is well off the Carey Christmas card list after bringing Stella into Mariah's life lol
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: December 13th, 2007, 1:03 am

April 16th, 2018, 2:13 pm #15917

Kevon wrote:
Mariah10Carey88 wrote: Maybe this isn’t the time for this but I’m so proud to say I told you so about Stella being evil since day one. After so many lambs were blinded and supported her and even called me sexist for my and others opposition to her.
Thanks for waiting til now to say "I told you so"

No prob! Cuz if I recall you were in on the “you’re sexist for not supporting strong powerful women like stella” brigade back in 2016.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: May 12th, 2007, 8:06 am

April 16th, 2018, 2:30 pm #15918

Kevon wrote: The only thing joined at the hips is Stella and TMZ. Didn't I read something about her being investigated for taking Mariah for a ride financially? 

I found her absence on social media suspicious considering she was forever flaunting her phony lifestyle on instagram.
I do not find it suspicious. Instagram is designed for ostentation (travelling, lifestyle, food...) and Stella would need a job to get money to be able to show off anything. I bet she has been unemployed since November with kids to feed and raise. That Louis Vuitton trunk probably has been already sold to pay bills.
<p> </p>
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: November 16th, 2002, 6:36 am

April 16th, 2018, 2:31 pm #15919

Mariah10Carey88 wrote:
Kevon wrote:
Mariah10Carey88 wrote: Maybe this isn’t the time for this but I’m so proud to say I told you so about Stella being evil since day one. After so many lambs were blinded and supported her and even called me sexist for my and others opposition to her.
Thanks for waiting til now to say "I told you so"

No prob! Cuz if I recall you were in on the “you’re sexist for not supporting strong powerful women like stella” brigade back in 2016.
Receipts, please.
Wrapped up in a shady tortilla
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: May 12th, 2007, 8:06 am

April 16th, 2018, 2:34 pm #15920

Robbie80 wrote: They did have a lot of production projects in the air, so it could be any number of those being scrapped getting her goat.
I think you nailed it. Mariah must have cut her from deals already in place and shut down what was planned, like that make up brand. And so now Stella is pissed and using TMZ and maybe a lawsuit
<p> </p>
Quote
Like
Share