The Random Mariah Thoughts Thread

All discussions related to Mariah Carey.

April 16th, 2018, 11:32 am #15901

"Stella Stolper has filed legal docs stating that a lawsuit is about to be filed"

So she's just blabbing to tmz to try and get money. I bet she has no lawsuit. That woman needs to give it up.

April 16th, 2018, 11:42 am #15902

Mariah Carey's former manager -- the woman who fiercely exploited her and caused numerous crises -- has sued her ... TMZ has learned.
More like it.

Anyway, you can tell this is straight from that deranged horse’s mouth because it makes no sense. And the fact that she’s rushed to throw this out there shows that she was completely shook by last week’s article. She is seething.

April 16th, 2018, 11:47 am #15903

Yikes. Well here we go then. Maybe another reason Mariah spoke out before anything Stella would potentially file could force it out into public knowledge. 

April 16th, 2018, 12:02 pm #15904

Maybe this isn’t the time for this but I’m so proud to say I told you so about Stella being evil since day one. After so many lambs were blinded and supported her and even called me sexist for my and others opposition to her.

April 16th, 2018, 12:02 pm #15905

Even if Stella (Stolper?) actually files a lawsuit against Mariah that does not mean she has any right to anything. People tend to think that since a lawsuit was filed the demanded part is already guilty, but it is not true and Stella has not even done that to begin with. She is just trying to manipulate the general public perception with a statement that could be baseless.
<p> </p>

April 16th, 2018, 12:06 pm #15906

carlos b fly wrote: Yikes. Well here we go then. Maybe another reason Mariah spoke out before anything Stella would potentially file could force it out into public knowledge. 
This is exactly the same MO as that sexual harassment story that did nothing. Fuck Stella. Get a life!

April 16th, 2018, 12:13 pm #15907

The con artist is just doing her job... conning.

April 16th, 2018, 12:58 pm #15908

Mariah10Carey88 wrote: Maybe this isn’t the time for this but I’m so proud to say I told you so about Stella being evil since day one. After so many lambs were blinded and supported her and even called me sexist for my and others opposition to her.
Thanks for waiting til now to say "I told you so"

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

April 16th, 2018, 1:01 pm #15909

The only thing joined at the hips is Stella and TMZ. Didn't I read something about her being investigated for taking Mariah for a ride financially? 

I found her absence on social media suspicious considering she was forever flaunting her phony lifestyle on instagram.
Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

April 16th, 2018, 1:09 pm #15910

Brazilian X Man wrote: Even if Stella (Stolper?) actually files a lawsuit against Mariah that does not mean she has any right to anything. People tend to think that since a lawsuit was filed the demanded part is already guilty, but it is not true and Stella has not even done that to begin with. She is just trying to manipulate the general public perception with a statement that could be baseless.
This is the reality for most situations like this though - Stella is likely just trying to force a settlement banking that Mariah won't want the public scrutiny and drawn out legal battle. It's a pain in arse for celebrities and why most just pay to shut people up even when they're innocent. I'd actually be quite amused if Mariah thinks she can win this and proceed to drag it to very end for a victory. 

See where Stella's tacky ways get her then.